You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 20, 2020, 06:05:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Captured and Corrupted [NC-H]
Congratulations tamjidark01 and Tinybunnywriter for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Dom M characters~ (Both plot driven and smut driven stories within)  (Read 555 times)

Offline CherriTopic starter

❤︎!~Greetings and Welcome to my Thread~!❤︎

I thank you for dropping by! Before I get started I wanted to disclose a few things: I'm looking for a partner to collaberate with, please no one liners and try to add to the story along with me. I don't want to be the only one leading the way :) I enjoy playing the more submissive roles, but if the stories is right I can play a switch character. All plots are very open ended so please toss what ideas you want at me as well. As of right now, all stories are short lived and kinda center around smut, but I plan on expanding this :) Also! Please message me if you're interested instead of replying on here! Also, any of the stories I list will be either f/m or m/m~

Smut Driven Stories

❤︎Siblings- (m/f or m/m ranging from con, dub-con, or non-con)

*There could be many scenarios with this! YC has been sexually frustrated lately and their //girlfriend or boyfriend// isn't willing to put out yet and there is only so much satisfaction he can gain from jerking off. Maybe he isn't even in a relationship and has grown to have a physical attraction to MC after seeing how much they've grown up and how little clothing they wear around the house. Maybe after seeing MC coming out of the bath, vulnerable and in a towel or when mom and dad aren't home, he decides to finally relieve his frustrations on my character.

*We could also do a family vacation scenario where our characters feel more relaxed by being away from the realities of home life. Mom and Dad decide to have a night to themselves in a separate cabin or hotel room and leaves the siblings alone, Or the parents can still be around, but the siblings share a room and maybe even a bed together and late nights turn into curious touching~

❤︎Public Outings (m/f or m/m)

*Could start out as friends, YC accompanies mine on a little shopping trip and MC decides to try on bold and even sexy outfits. YC finally has enough of the teasing and decides to take matters into his own hands in the dressing room. With this story I'd like to explore the idea of hidden public sex~