Looking for games

Started by shadowheart, October 26, 2005, 02:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowheart

Wow, there's a lot here .. and so much of it seems to be in full swing!  It's a little intimidating to be truthful.

So, I'll go ahead and put myself out there.  Interested in all kinds of RP, as long as strong storytelling is the central point.  I am experienced with online forum based RP from Literotica, even if I am new here.  I have characters started in Elf Maid and Human Barbarian, and in Blood and Steel. 

If any games need a female player, feel free to PM.  Thanks. :)

Elvi

Shadow, there are a couple of interesting ones asking for players now, but if you feel you need a one on one just to start you off, then pm me and we'll talk.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

shadowheart

Doesn't need to be one-on-one, by any means.  The interface here is just ... well, a little intimdating, that's all.  Group RPs are cool too. :)

Elvi

Well Dark embrace and we all fell down look like good ones and they are just new up, not yet started.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

BigBlackGamer

Quote from: Elvi on October 26, 2005, 07:01:36 PM
Well Dark embrace and we all fell down look like good ones and they are just new up, not yet started.

Yes, if I do say so myself, We All Fell Down will be a good one, starting as soon as I can get a board for it.  And all are welcome.   :)