You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:37:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for games  (Read 535 times)

Offline shadowheartTopic starter

Looking for games
« on: October 26, 2005, 02:36:46 PM »
Wow, there's a lot here .. and so much of it seems to be in full swing!  It's a little intimidating to be truthful.

So, I'll go ahead and put myself out there.  Interested in all kinds of RP, as long as strong storytelling is the central point.  I am experienced with online forum based RP from Literotica, even if I am new here.  I have characters started in Elf Maid and Human Barbarian, and in Blood and Steel. 

If any games need a female player, feel free to PM.  Thanks. :)

Offline Elvi

Re: Looking for games
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 05:23:01 PM »
Shadow, there are a couple of interesting ones asking for players now, but if you feel you need a one on one just to start you off, then pm me and we'll talk.....

Offline shadowheartTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 06:53:12 PM »
Doesn't need to be one-on-one, by any means.  The interface here is just ... well, a little intimdating, that's all.  Group RPs are cool too. :)

Offline Elvi

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 07:01:36 PM »
Well Dark embrace and we all fell down look like good ones and they are just new up, not yet started.

Offline BigBlackGamer

• 6'5"/240lbs. Black. Likes RPGs.
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • Got my car aligned. It's now Chaotic Evil.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 07:58:45 PM »
Well Dark embrace and we all fell down look like good ones and they are just new up, not yet started.

Yes, if I do say so myself, We All Fell Down will be a good one, starting as soon as I can get a board for it.  And all are welcome.   :)