Looking for Sirius Black or Remus Lupin

Started by xxbutterfiywings, December 14, 2008, 07:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxbutterfiywings

Please PM me if you're interested. This is a one on one role play :-D hehe thanks. :) It will be vanilla also! :)

Here's a brief idea of the plot :-D

A caressing breeze brushed past them, the scent of apples that she sprayed upon her neck heightening their senses. Head rested on a broad shoulder, curls tickling his cheek ever so lightly as they sat in complete silence. Green eyes closed, the two sitting together like statues that had practiced for years. A subtle whiff of cologne increased the thumping sound within her chest and a forced sigh passed her lips. His eyes shifted downwards, vision blocked by the ringlets that shone in the setting sun.

“You okay?” Caring words slipped off his tongue in their usual manner. Eye lashes met the arch of her brow as a glaze spread across darkened pupils. A white color filled pink lips as she bit down, emotions of the passed months suffocating her. How could she tell him that his face was the one she looked forward to seeing everyday? In what way to express the sparkle in his eye always encouraged her? With the armor he subconsciously wore in the glistening moonlight, the boy had become the man who warmed her once dying heart.

“I…” Hesitation settled in the air. Emerald hues meeting his as a desperate heart searched for a sign.

“I’ll be fine, you know that.” A smile slid upon pink lips as a finger poked at his side. Laughter accompanied the content feeling knowing she could wait just a bit longer.

*~*

A little bit longer did not happen however for either person. The year came and went and before Riley knew it; graduation had also come. She wished that she would've told him, how he had saved her just by merely thinking about the older boy. But now it was too late, and all she wanted was one more chance. However, deep down Riley knew that one more chance was most likely gone forever.

Slowly she made her way down the paths of Diagon Alley, wizards and witches rushing pass her in the atmosphere of the Christmas season. Her green eyes watched as other couples bought gifts for one another, while mothers bought toys for their children. But Riley didn't have that, and how she yearned just to know that someone out there was thinking about her.

Being lost in her thoughts made it more difficult to roam the congested streets and she gasped when someone ran straight into her. She fell backwards, groaning once her behind hit the cold and hard pavement and the large stack of books went flying everywhere. Ugh, she could tell that the Christmas season was going to be a long one.

"Miss! I'm so sorry!" She heard, slowly looking up at the person who had knocked her down and green eyes widened in disbelief. Her knight in shining armor had found her again... yet she didn't want to believe that he was standing right before her.

MagicalPen

Which character are you looking for an I am assuming its about a romance rekindled?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

xxbutterfiywings

I would prefer Sirius just because I think it would be a little bit more interesting since he and Riley have slightly clashing personalities. But I wouldn't mind playing with a Remus either. So it just depends on the player and who they wish to play :)

MagicalPen

I assume you'll want to stick close to their personalities?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

xxbutterfiywings

Quite close, but it doesn't have to be perfect. I know that Sirius probably wouldn't be the best at starting a relationship and possibly neither would Remus, lol. But I'd like to see how it would be if either of them had relationships when they were younger.

Would you be interested in playing one of them? :)

MagicalPen

Hm, its been a while since i read HP and i'm not a HP-nut who knows everything and anything about the universe. I do like the idea of a HP game though.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

xxbutterfiywings

Hehe no worries! I don't know everything about the universe either :) That's why I like playing the Marauder's Era because it's not all written out and its easier to be flexible in :) I'm looking for more of a love story then a lot of stuff revolving the wizarding world :)

MagicalPen

Heh, ok then. And who is Riley? Haven't seen mention of her anywhere before.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

xxbutterfiywings

Ah, Riley is my own made up character :) I usually play her when I'm not role playing cannon Harry Potter charries. Hehe ^___^ If you'd like to know more about her, i can tell you, but most likely all of it will come out during the RP. I can start a thread with this post if you'd like! ^___^

MagicalPen

I suppose I can play Sirius Black then. Sirius, Padfoot (in his wolf form), is wealthy due to his uncle, no longer lives at home with his family, and enjoys life at Hogwarts greatly (woot Wikipedia). I think i can fit the bill :)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

xxbutterfiywings

Lol yup!! :) :) Yayy! I'm excited! Hehe :) I will post a thread for us then :) If you need anything (info/question on the magical world), just message me and I can help! :) Or Wiki looks too hehe :) I'll message you with the link :)

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry