You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 22, 2017, 05:51:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female seeking anyone for romance, monsters, furries, and image prompts!  (Read 717 times)

Offline ElectricEmilyTopic starter

Hey everyone! Here's a list of writing prompts and images that I'd like to get into. Some scenarios appear more fleshed out than others, but don't hesitate to contact me about any of them, regardless of whether you like everything I wrote! I'm open to changes, whether that means adding elements or removing them. As I mentioned in my Ons and Offs page, I am interested in both long-term plot-focused stories, as well as shorter-term stories more focused on exploring certain sexual or situational aspects. As I also mentioned in that page, I have the same standards for both types of stories. Be respectful, think before you post, keep in touch, and it'll all work out :)

It's really, really important to note, however, that I am really busy these days. I will do my best to deliver quality posts at a better-than-glacial pace, but if you're accustomed to fast posting speeds, I'm sorry to say thar I'm probably not the droid you're looking for.

I am open to playing as and with most any kind of character, as you can see here. The character genders/sexes I've listed here are suggestions based from the initial concept I had of the story; they are totally up for change.

Long-Term Stories
The Werewolf and the Harpy
Pairing: Male werewolf x female or intersex harpy
Harpy Reference 1
Harpy Reference 2

Themes: Dom/sub, ownership, transformation
Summary: Not long ago, the werewolf is banished from his home village, unable to stand the culture and deference that came with living in it -i.e. living in the shadow of the local overlord, facing conscription any day, or perhaps being a runt cast out for his weakness. Striking out on his own, however, turns out to be significantly more difficult than he had expected. Though he has some survival training, he is inept at medicine, and accumulates several afflictions over the course of his wanderings, some of them self-inflicted as attempts to cure the others. In addition, he has to contend with more immediate dangers, such as roving bandits, more well-established bandits, and soldiers who want to press him into service. He faces capture several times, but inevitably escapes through luck and skill. Eventually, however, his luck runs out, and he faces death by exposure.

The harpy, who had been observing him for some time, reveals herself to him when he is weakened and otherwise alone, too exhausted to attack. She faces a problem: although she is capable of a limited ability to transform, unlike other harpies her arms are permanently stuck in wing form. In other words, she has very limited capability to use her arms and hands, which gets in the way of her passion of alchemy. The werewolf, to her, is an opportunity: if she can make him bind himself to her service in return for shelter and healing, she can use him as a manservant to further her own goals.
Notes: Not much of a story beyond that thought; obviously there needs to be more of a driving force to the story, which I'm still working on.

The Demon and the Vampire
Pairing: Female demon x female vampire
Demon Reference

Themes:
Summary: Tama was the commander of a small scouting expedition team, exploring the east in search of a new home for her people. Despite being prepared, she lost several team members while crossing the
desert, and the rest were killed in attacks by raider groups and creatures. Despite this, she presses on, unwilling to return empty-handed or to further shame her team. She encounters Elwyn one night when Elwyn sneaks up on her and drinks some of her blood. While Elwyn has little interest in draining people to death, she finds Tama's blood nearly irresistible, and wants more. The two form an agreement: Elwyn will help Tama in her objective, lending her knowledge of the land, her martial prowess, her experience, and her companionship, and in return, Tama supplies her with blood every night.
Notes: Bare-bones, I know. More later, but feel free to comment.

The Drider
Pairing: Female drider x human, or anything, really
Drider Reference

Themes: Size difference, survival, soft (fatal) vore, non-sexual(?)
Summary: A young, small human (see prey size in above image), on the run from a hunter, stumbles into the lair of a young drider, not yet fully formed. Though he is saved from the hunter, she almost eats him before he pleads with her and she realizes he is not food, and releases him. Though he is afraid, he eventually comes back, and they become close friends; eventually, she becomes all he has left after hunters find his village and abduct everyone in it. Though he remains a small creature, she grows and continues to grow. Eventually, he is no larger than the small animals she now regularly eats, and it becomes harder for her to see him as anything but more prey.
Notes: Still working on it, so it's just an idea right now, much like the other ideas I have up so far :P This story actually ties into another idea I had: the same drider, fully grown, encounters a small fairy, the daughter of the friend she had made so long ago and who eventually parted ways. The fairy had been captured and shipped far from home, and the drider resolves to help her home to make it up to her childhood friend.

The Centaur and the Dragon
Pairing: Female/intersex centaur x male dragon
Centaur Reference 1
Centaur Reference 2

Themes: Size difference, war/skirmishes, soft (non-fatal) vore
Summary: The dragon is an outcast or runaway from his family, and left at a young age. He is small and nearly defenseless, and struggles from exposure in the woods. The centaur finds him, and instead of killing him or reporting him, tries to befriend him. Her village is dominated by a dragon lord, and the people harbor resent and hatred for dragons. Despite also being young, she has no fear of him, and spends much of her free time with him. One day, he must leave, either because he is being hunted or because the people are getting suspicious.

They meet again one day, far from her home, when she has become a wanderer, one of her village's few survivors after it was burned down by the dragon lord. By dragon standards, he is still young and thus relatively small, while she is now a young adult. Neither is willing to settle down into a life of peace, both having been marked by the atrocities and injustices of the dragon lords. They become rebels, aiming to overthrow all dragon lords everywhere, and also come to see each other as lovers. Their cause has varying degrees of success over time; their guerilla operations tend to succeed, but they have a hard time organizing large-scale rebellions, in part because of the nature of the dragon regime, and in part because few are willing to trust him. Even as the size difference between the dragon and the centaur increases, their relationship does not suffer, only changes. Vore becomes one of their intimate activities, where he swallows her and keeps her safe inside of him, since he has the power to control whether or not to digest things.
Notes:

The Manticore
Pairing: Female manticore x human, or anything
Manticore Reference, Human Form
Manticore Reference, Beast Form

Themes: Slavery/ownership, heavy dom/sub, non-con
Summary: The human was a soldier in a lord's army, fighting border incursions against the subterranean dragon lord. One day, he is captured, either in an ambush or by surrender in a battle lost, and brought back across the border and underground to be sold as a spoil of war. Initially, he is sold as a farm laborer. He makes two escape attempts, the first failing and the second succeeding. He is doomed to not get too far, however, as he does not know where he is, does not know how to live underground, and has to avoid everyone he sees. He is eventually found by the manticore, out on a trip or mission. She goads and coaxes him into begging for enslavement and binding himself to her to secure his safety, and she takes him back home, to a small fortification overlooking a waterway. There, she plots her overthrow of the kingdom, as well as waging a guerilla war on multiple factions.
Notes:

Sadie and Aida
Pairing: Trans female  x intersex
Themes: Friendship, gender identity development, mutual support
Summary: (Names changeable) Sadie and Aida became friends in high school, starting when Sadie transferred to Aida's high school. Aida saw some of herself in Sadie's shyness and in her desire to express herself in spite of the bullying she attracted for her appearance. This led them to spend most of their spare time together, becoming each others' first true friend and confiding their secrets in each other. When the time came for college, a series of lucky and unlucky coincidences led to them attending the same college. Both wanted to attend the summer semester, excited to get a fresh start away from their communities and families. A lack of dorm space, and an interest in saving money, helped convince their parents to let them room together off campus. Once moved in, Sadie resolves to push past everything that's been holding her back and express herself as she's always wanted to, to stop hiding behind what she considers a mismatched body. Aida wants to go into a tough field of study (engineering), as well as to stop limiting herself based on others' criticisms and expectations, and to work on feeling comfortable in her body. Sadie wants to pursue writing and journalism.

From the beginning of their residence, Sadie presents herself as completely female once her parents leave and she starts going out into public. Aida almost always accompanies her, being there both as her supportive friend and so that they can learn about their new town together. Aida helps Sadie shop and dress, as well as helps her with makeup and other relatively new experiences Sadie wants to try. Their romantic relationship is unsure at first, with Sadie admitting to having fallen in love with Aida, and Aida unsure of her feelings.
Notes: This is much more of a slow-paced, character development kind of story. No wars or big events here; just two characters figuring out who they are and what they want.

The Judgment of Paarthurnax (Skyrim)
Themes: Potentially sex-less, long journey, desperate war of defense
Summary: Decades after the dragonborn, Elwyn, defeats Alduin, she uses magic to fake death. Paarthurnax, who had taken his followers to Atmora, senses her 'death' and returns to Tamriel, intent on conquering it now that the only being capable of defeating him is ostensibly gone. Elwyn discreetly travels to meet him at the site of his invasion, Alinor. Alinor is the greatest threat to his invasion, since it is the
most militarily and politically powerful nation -since he does not have the ability to resurrect dragons, eliminating Alinor in the initial surprise attack would prevent it from becoming a greater problem later on. He also does not return to Skyrim for fear of the Greybeards, who would turn on him.

Elwyn travels with the PoV character, either her granddaughter through adoption or a descendant of Lydia. This character had hoped to find traces of Elwyn in Falkreath and her old house. When news of Paarthurnax's invasion comes, this character decides to travel to Alinor to continue Elwyn's legacy and help save the world. Elwyn joins them, at first not knowing who they are.
Notes: Not too sure where I want to go with this, character-wise, but it was an idea that came to me while i was reviewing the massive log of diary entries I wrote over the course of my dragonborn's journey through Skyrim
Short-Term Stories and Image Prompts
Character References (Human)

Character References (Furry)
Male with female genitalia

Female

Female with male genitalia

Feminine males

Situational Ideas - Mostly Furry

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 08:34:50 AM by ElectricEmily »

Offline ElectricEmilyTopic starter

Re: ElectricEmily seeks anyone for romance, monsters, and image prompts!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 12:18:19 PM »
Finally updated with a bunch'a images! And notices regarding the drider and manticore stories.