kidnapped and enslaved (m or f, bon,fet)

Started by playfullchick76, October 15, 2016, 10:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

I have quite a few ideas, just needing an outlet. I know theres no on and offs link, purely because i dont quite know how to set the link to it up, but, my offs are simple, no extreme pain, thats the main one. My on's are anything bondage or fetish based, being transformed by surgery into someone unrecognizable to anyone who knew me, and enslaved, kept as a slavegirl, or maid, or reluctant prostitute. I've been on this site for about 8 years, and love the stories that we weave here. Anyway, here goes.

1. Travelling to a city with my girlfriend, I let her dress me in her clothes, with us playing out a fantasy where I'm a streetwalker that she picks up, only a pimp with TG streetwalkers sees me and snatches me, altering me via surgery and turning me into his newest girl.

2. New to a city, i visit a new nightclub with a friend. You're there with your slavegirl, whos wearing a latex catsuit, ballet heels, hood, ring gag, collar and armbinder. Someone slips me a laced drink and puts me in her catsuit, ballet heels, hood, ring gag, collar and armbinder, taking her while you take me home, keeping me in her place even when you discover the truth.

3. On holiday in a city, I decide impusively to visit a bdsm dungeon for a session. Instead of releasing me, the dom decides to keep me as their unwilling slave girl and bondage maid.

4. Travelling across the country, my car breaks down on a quiet stretch of road. Found by a passing pack of bikers, the leader decides to keep me as his girl. Would also work with me playing a male character that is completely feminized and kept with him, as his last girl ran off, and he wants one that no one else in the pack will take.

5. Taking the wrong turn late at night in an unfamiliar part of the country, I pull up in front of a mansion. Let in by the owner, they gives me a laced drink, to keep me as their newest slave maid. Again, works with me playing a male or female character.

If any of these intreague you, let me know and we can talk about specifics.