Simple Vanilla Romance

Started by xxbutterfiywings, December 13, 2008, 07:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxbutterfiywings

Hi! ^__^

I'm looking for a few simple vanilla romance role plays. I'd like the other player to write a few paragraphs (not much ^_^) each post and have good grammar (which doesn't seem like a problem on this site, but you never know). Also, I'd like the sexual content to be there of course, but not where the whole story revolves around the sexual stuff. If you're still interested, continue reading ^__^

Teacher/Student - I know it's very stereotypical, but I'd love to play the student if possible. I just love the whole idea of the relationship being secretive but also with the two characters involved being very in love.

Brother/Sister (or Sister/Sister, Brother/Brother lol I'm not picky ^__^) - For this, I'd like perhaps for one of the siblings to be a runaway from their abusive home while the other sibling (who is older and has already moved out) takes them in and care for them.

Twilight Yes, I have become a fan of twilight and I'd love to find someone who would like to play Jacob with perhaps a original character of my own. Hehe. ^__^

More ideas will be coming, please let me know if you have any suggestions or would like to take up a role! Please contact me by PM. And I will not play by messenger sorry :( Only on the forum.

WifeHeather

I wouldn't mind playing an older sister or the younger brother if the role is not taken.  You can PM me and we can discuss details :)

Sixties Throwback

I'd be happy to play either part in the Teacher/Student idea. PM if you'd like to get something going. = D

CandyLips

I wouldn't mind playing the younger sister or younger brother. PM me if you're still interested and haven't already started one. ^_^