You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 01:21:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Nightmares(Torture. non con, extreme)  (Read 109 times)

Offline WindVoyagerTopic starter

Nightmares(Torture. non con, extreme)
« on: October 14, 2016, 08:49:22 PM »
Human x Anthro , MxM, rape,bondage, gore, torture and more

What I'm looking for: Preferably Male characters,may take a female, human or  true anthro, bondage, non con, toys, drug use, kidnapping and torture.

There will be no cannibalism,vore, water sports, scat, inflation, cooking, over-sized body parts.

What I'm not looking for: Romance, human x human only, supernatural, Futa, humans with animal ears and tails. Also not looking for any 'they end up liking it\loving it'.

Read my On\Offs before contacting me, it saves me a lot of trouble.

Setting: Nightmare Realm

The General Idea:

There is an old saying about the veil between our worlds being the thinnest during All Hallow's Eve. It allows for the spirits and monsters of other realms to enter our world and even kidnap people. Turns out the old sayings were true. Shame you didn't listen to the warnings and went out during the night.

Monsters are real and they kidnapped you, spiriting you away to a realm of night were no sun ever shines. Monsters with sharp teeth and claws that deprive substance from nightmares but they've grown tried of scaring kids and are eager  for a new source of substance. They discovered it by accident that they can easily sustain themselves from pain and suffering and from the energies raised by sex.

You are their slave now. No matter how much they bite, how much they claw and torture, you can never die. Just when you think you are going to die, you wake up hours latter. To make matters worse, your body will heal itself and even the most grievous of wounds mends itself due to the dark arcane magic in your blood.

Thankfully you are not alone in this torture but your companion in bondage may or may not be willing to help you.

My on\Offs
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 10:17:18 AM by WindVoyager »