Greetings and salutations friends,
I am rhev. I have been doing creative writing and role-playing for over three decades, most of which I acted as the GM for whatever RPG my friends and I were playing. I tell you this because I want you to understand that I have a strong creative side, and I want to find a player who will appreciate that. I am involved in a few games currently with some amazing authors here on the site, and am looking to add one or two more games, with the right person. I am open to whatever story you are passionate about telling, as long as it seems like we would mesh as co-authors. Or if you just like my style, my ons/offs, and are looking for a game, I have a story well of ideas you can check out as well.
So, what am I looking for?I'm looking for a co-author who:
- Posts regularly - In the vein of getting a reply up less than 48 hours after my last post on average. Though quicker is also good.
- Is literate - By this I mean someone characterized by skill, lucidity, polish, or the like.
- Show's creativity - I don't want a player who sits back and just reacts to my posts. Challenge me, brainstorm ideas with me, tell me what you want.
- Matches my ons/offs - or I suppose I should say matches some / most of them, and doesn't conflict with them.
- Communicates - Private messenges, Y!IM, AOLIM, Googletalk, Skype, hell, even steam or blizzard instant messengers, let me know what's up, especially if you can't post for a few days.
- Enjoys story and smut - My golden ratio is anywhere from 33% story / 66% smut all the way to 66% story / 33% smut. I get bored with a game if it's too slow on the eros or is nothing but.
- Is friendly - I mean, aren't we all here to have fun in the end?
- Understands my frequency - I can promise a post almost every monday-thursday, and lately have been posting on the weekends, though friday-sunday are never assured.
Now, in return, most anything you want to know about me you can find by clicking on my "All about Rhev" link in my sig, or by clicking here
. Most important in that thread are my ons/offs
, and if you don't know what kind of game you want to play, you should check out my story well
for ideas. But make sure you glance over the notes section
as well. I make it quite clear to any new player that I really need a minimum
of 2 posts per week from anyone I play with. I point this out because lately it seems like people are quick to say that this isn't a problem, but then go seven, eight, nine, or even more days without posting after I've replied. I understand that life happens, I understand that people get busy. But I really only ask for 2 or 3 paragraphs minimum per post, if that's unmanageable every few days, I understand. But we've got different posting rates and aren't a great match.
Regarding character gender: I am very comfortable writing male heterosexual characters and female heterosexual or bisexual characters. I'm not great at futanari to be honest, I have trouble getting into character, but I can do it. Strictly homosexual characters of either gender and bisexual males are difficult for me to write. Likewise if you're wondering about dom/sub, I tend to write dominant males and submissive or switch females fairly well, but not so much the opposite. Don't ask me to explain why that is, my muse is what it is. All of that being said, I do not care if you're a man, woman, trans-gendered, or someone who sexually identifies as a "pan-sexual squirrel-kin vampire Methuselah with a microchip fetish" in real life, as long as you can write your character well. Who you are behind the screen is probably going to be fascinating to me, but I do not confuse character with author.
So, here we are. This thread might sound a little bit brash or egotistical, and I apologize if it comes across as either. But this is the long and the short of it. I'm looking for a co author, maybe two, who understands what I'm presenting here. If your'e interested, drop me a private message. I'll look over your prior posts and your o/o to get a sense of your style and then reply ASAP. (should be within 24 hours or less.)
Look forward to hearing from you!