You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:24:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pet Play Cravings  (Read 106 times)

Offline quozaxTopic starter

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Pet Play Cravings
« on: October 09, 2016, 07:10:07 AM »
Lately, I have been craving some pet play.  Where either your character (YC) or my character (MC) or both dress up like animals.  This usually includes a collar, animal ears, and a tail butt plug, but can go to complete costumes, paw gloves and sock, or whatever your desires are.

But there are many types of pet play, and individuals have different likes, dislikes and kinks.  So below are several options for pet play.
possible NSFW

But, lets get the formalities out of the way first.

I can play either a male or female.  I can play either dominate, submissive, switch, or neither.  My partner can play either a male or female.  We can even play multiple characters if you wish.

I usually write about 3 to 4 paragraphs, but can write more, and would prefer two paragraphs to be the minimum.  The game can be either story heavy or smut heavy depending on my writing partner's preference.  I would like there to be some sort of story line as just smut gets dull and predictable after a while.

I check the site every day.  So, if my partner can post that often, that is great.  I would hope that my partner could try to post at least once a week.

And PLEASE, if the game is not working for you, or if you have to leave, or any reason you need to step back from the game; let me know.  My main peeve is to wait and wait for a player who had decided to just up and stop posting and not tell me why.  It's just common courtesy.  I'm and easy going person.  I will understand if you need to step back. 

Now for the ideas:  Note:  you can play either part.

Let's meet for some pet play.  (Light Human).  YC and MC are seen as normal, everyday individuals.  But they both have a secret.  They both like to dress up like animals.  But they are both lonely because most potential lovers don't understand it's not about control.  It's about the thrill of getting dressed up.  So our characters meet online and a love starts to form.

Stuck in a furry world:  (Light Exotic) YC or MC was a normal human, living their life in a normal boring life. One day, at a garage sell, they find a full sized mirror and take it home.  Then on the first full moon it becomes enchanted and they step through.  They find themselves in a anthro world, where humans don't exist.  The character must don ears, a tail, and animal ears to fit in.

Let me be your pet 1:  (Bondage Human).  YC or MC not only likes to dress up like an animal, they like being treated as such.  But they don't want a harsh master.  So, they search for a kinky person who wants a human pet.  (cages, leashes, handcuffs, ropes, consensual)

Let me be your pet 2:  (Bondage Exotic)  Much like stuck in a furry world above, but once caught as a human, they have to endure becoming a pet or be killed on the spot.  A kind wolf takes them in.  (could include actual bestiality, if you like that sort of thing)

You will be my pet 1:  (NC Human)  Much like Let me be your pet 1; but the character must obey their new master whether they like it or not.  (Note:  I do tend to play my NC games a little on the mild side and like a 'loving' partner) 

You will be my pet 2:  (NC Exotic):  Much like Let me be your pet 2, but the character must obey their new master whether they like it or not.  (Note:  I do tend to play my NC games a little on the mild side and like a 'loving' partner)  (Could include actual bestiality, if you like that sort of thing.)

More than pet play:  (NC Exotic or Extreme):  This one could be be a mix of any of the above games, but would most certainly include real bestiality.

Thanks for reading, and drop me a PM if you are interested.