News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Zootopia [WildeHopps] Story heavy

Started by Innocence, October 08, 2016, 09:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Innocence

Hello fellow storytellers,

I'm looking for a partner in crime to play out a story or two between Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps from the Zootopia movie.  I don't mind playing either Nick or Judy but I have a preference for Nick at this stage.
For the sake of the plot I'm also going to take on the role of Chief Bogo and the criminals in the story. 

Plot:
A short while after the events of the Zootopia movie, a new bunny cop joins the ZPD.  His name is Harry (Buck) Buchanan.
Chief Bogo has a case for Nick and Judy: A new opiate has been circulating the streets of Zootopia and Bogo wants them to find the supplier.  He tells them to take the newbie with them as he figures Judy would be a good mentor for him.
They end up finding a user of the drug, which leads them to the dealer, which leads them to the supplier [This part I have planned, so I'll reveal it secretively as we go along].
However, they don't have any concrete evidence that the supplier actually has the opiates, so Bogo hatches a plan for them to go undercover. 

I'm looking for someone who:
- Can play multiple characters [You might have Judy as your main and play one or two subs such as Clawhauser or another character]
- Writes quality over quantity [I don't care if you write 5 sentences or 5 paragraphs, as long as it drives the story and is interesting]
- Is patient [I'm not online every day.  I can post once a week at the very least so if you're okay with slow posts this could work out]
- Has good OOC conversation [I like to talk to the person I am roleplaying with =] Get to know me]

Some things to know: I'm looking for a story heavy roleplay at the moment, not smut. I prefer to roleplay in threads, and have ooc discussions in PM. I will be adding Original Characters into the story so you can feel free to do the same.  I'd like to set the start of the roleplay in the Police station, where Bogo hands out the cases to everyone.