The name is Izano/Iza/Gen, so by all means, take your pick. I've decided to throw another one of these bad-boys up on the list, as my previous discussions on a promising plot unfortunately fizzled out. ;_;
But se la vie! I'm here to invite any interested partners to help me flesh out a plot to play around with some anthro fun, an area I've surprisingly only messed with on occasion. Before taking a brief read, by all means please visit my equally-brief O/O, called The Stacked Deck. Otherwise, let's dive right in!
- MC - Pretty loosely defined. Could be an anthro (preferably permanent, not particular on were- species), or a human. Likely a dominant/possessive character.
- YC - Take your pick; fox-girl, cat-girl, bunny-girl, spider-girl (?).
Fantasy, Sci-fi, blend of both? Can certainly work around preferences on this point (as a lot of this rambling post), so this is a point to narrow down during the brainstorming.Plots:
Here are a few nuggets that are dwelling on the top of my mind. If you have a slightly different take on any of these ideas, or one of your own, by all means! This is mainly a plot 'bunny' post (Ba dum tiss).
- MC enacts a coup de tat of a nearby kingdom, in exchange for adding the kingdom's princess (YC) to his harem. Can be a prince himself or a noble or simply a wealthy merchant.
- MC is a trainer/slaver in a sci-fi setting that finds YC in a slave auction or catches her himself on her planet.
- MC is a hunter for his small village, and encounters YC while out on a hunt. Dynamic and circumstances could vary widely here, from trying to catch the rebellious woman to helping her back at his home.
As mentioned, please check out my post history and brief O/O's to get a gist of my style, and if you think we'll be a good match, please send me a message! < 3 Cheers!