You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:33:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Better the Monster You Know....(Mid level Pathfinder)  (Read 1025 times)

Offline HunterTopic starter

Re: Better the Monster You Know....(Mid level Pathfinder)
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2016, 04:12:47 PM »
Are you still taking people entering characters for consideration? If so are you willing to allow hybrid classes?

I can't take everyone, I think I'm going to limit the group size to six.  But you can still apply.
(And no, I haven't disappeared yet!)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 07:06:19 PM by Hunter »

Offline Chulanowa

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2016, 04:36:27 AM »
So I've got a character in mind. I want to work a worshipper of Kurgess, the strong man. Maybe as a self-appointed bodyguard to the skinny elf ("Eye vill pahmp *clap* HYOO ahp!"), maybe as a drinking buddy for the swashbuckler. Basically a jovial do-gooder sort - think Caramon from the Dragonlance Saga, though maybe not quite with hte whole "two brick shithouses someone taped together" physique. I'm not sure on class, or image yet. But the basic idea is present!

Offline HunterTopic starter

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2016, 04:53:09 AM »
I think  I'm going to call the idea dead and buried.   Sorry for getting people's hopes up.