You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 02:30:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bend Over Boyfriend (Peachy (me) seeking F characters for this F/M story!)  (Read 140 times)

Offline PeachyPieTopic starter

So I haven't been here for a while! I had no active partners at the time, so I feel no guilt! Anyway, that's neither here nor there. I have a story.

Bend Over Boyfriend

A few months ago, someone came to me with this idea. I loved it instantly! Romantic stories that appear vanilla on the outside, only to be devilishly kinky at their heart are among my very favourite things to write about. My only issue at the time was that I generally prefer to write the submissive character, with very few exceptions. So while I did enjoy the story, it wasn't my favourite. A little while later, I posted an ad on here hoping to find a female character who would allow me to play the male. I found one person! But either the story kind of fizzled, she lost interest, or simply poofed. I'm not sure which, and it really isn't important. What is important is that I find another partner, because, once again, I have a huge, huge craving for this story.

Ours is a mostly vanilla relationship. A boy likes a girl, and that girl likes the boy. Dating ensues. However, where this relationship veers off the vanilla path is in the bedroom. Their sex, at least their penetrative sex, consists almost entirely of her wearing and using a strap-on on him. This could go a few directions, but let's discuss those in private, shall we? I would also like it if she were dominant in some way, shape, or form, beyond the simple act of enjoying pegging. Maybe they're into BDSM. Maybe she likes to spank him when he's a bad boy! There are lots of options, and I don't want to write out an exhaustive list, so I won't. I want this to be as open-ended as possible, so that we might tailor-make a story together that's based on this premise.

Boy and girl date. Girl is dominant. She likes to fuck boy with strap-on! Other details to be discussed in private!

Hope someone responds. <3