A Work In Progress! Sexuality doesn't matter!

Started by TamaRose, October 07, 2016, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

I can not post every day like I used to. Sometimes I am lucky if I post once a week..but if you are looking to do something with me and are patient I would be willing to take a few more RP's on. Just not a lot at once. So, I will be picky. I just don't' want to get overwhelmed with too many where I can't keep up with any. I have no solid plot lines at the moment and everything is negotiable. I would prefer to play the ones that are highlighted though. I no longer play F/F RP's. Mainly because I feel I personally suck at them. So, please do not ask. Also, I don't do one-liners. I need something I can work with. Please, check out my on's and off's. I hope to update this thread every so often. Thank you

Avengers and X-Men

Tony Stark/Steve Rogers
Tony Stark/ Bucky Barnes
Tony Stark/Steve Rogers (Stony) and Spiderman (adopted son)
Hawkeye/OC (New one for me. Willing to play male or female.)
Alpha/Omega RP (Avengers or X-Men style..I will even cross over on this one)

Crossover RP's

Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Avengers (Would be willing to play multiple characters in this one.)

Inuyasha (A little rusty)

Inuyasha/Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru/OC

Celebrities

Robert Downey Jr.

Benedict Cumberbatch

Tom Hiddleston

Hugh Jackman

Jeremy Renner

Odds and Ends

Interview With A Vampire

Lestat/OC

Lestat/Louis

Something ghostly or paranormal.

TamaRose

1.) If anyone knows the Avengers and Inuyasha (Anime) I am looking for a little crossover RP. I just got done reading a fanfiction and the thought of Sesshomaru being in love with Tony and Loki being in love with Steve or Clint fascinates me. The other characters could always be NPC's or extra's taken on. It doesn't matter to me. I am just seeing if anyone would interested in something like this.

2.) Steve Rogers and Laura Kinney. I thought it would be interesting to see if they could have a relationship despite all of their differences.

3.) This one might be strange to some but I am craving an RP where the Avengers are Alpha's and Omega's. I am wanting to play a female Omega with Steve, Tony, and Bucky or Loki being my love interests in the beginning and then my mates as time goes on. I am wanting to explore the world of a pack in Avengers style.

I figure since Tony and Steve live in the Avengers Tower they already have a relationship going on. Bucky or Loki will be someone they take in as a pack member while trying to help them live a better life. They don't need a female and aren't really looking for one. They just kind of find her or stumble across her while she is in the area. That I think is when the fun can begin.

I would be willing to hash this out with someone. Even listen to someone else's ideas on the matter. So, if anyone is interested just hit me up. I don't care if you are male or female. It doesn't matter to me.