You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 22, 2017, 06:01:34 AM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A few new and odd requests! Sexuality doesn't matter!  (Read 575 times)

Offline TamaRoseTopic starter

A few new and odd requests! Sexuality doesn't matter!
« on: October 07, 2016, 08:46:35 PM »
Robert Downey Jr./Daughter Incest RP

Tony Stark/Daughter incest RP (Tony is still rich and well known but is not an Avenger. Different time line...more of a Victorian Era RP.)

Tony Stark/Mutant (During the Civil Wars where he wants everyone registered.)

Will add more later......
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 08:20:24 PM by TamaRose »

Re: Tony Stark RP....Looking for my Iron Man (Gender doesn't matter)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 10:50:11 PM »
~Bump~

Re: Tony Stark RP....Looking for my Iron Man (Gender doesn't matter)
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 08:18:27 PM »
1.) If anyone knows the Avengers and Inuyasha (Anime) I am looking for a little crossover RP. I just got done reading a fanfiction and the thought of Sesshomaru being in love with Tony and Loki being in love with Steve or Clint fascinates me. The other characters could always be NPC's or extra's taken on. It doesn't matter to me. I am just seeing if anyone would interested in something like this.

2.) Steve Rogers and Laura Kinney. I thought it would be interesting to see if they could have a relationship despite all of their differences.

3.) This one might be strange to some but I am craving an RP where the Avengers are Alpha's and Omega's. I am wanting to play a female Omega with Steve, Tony, and Bucky or Loki being my love interests in the beginning and then my mates as time goes on. I am wanting to explore the world of a pack in Avengers style.

I figure since Tony and Steve live in the Avengers Tower they already have a relationship going on. Bucky or Loki will be someone they take in as a pack member while trying to help them live a better life. They don't need a female and aren't really looking for one. They just kind of find her or stumble across her while she is in the area. That I think is when the fun can begin.

I would be willing to hash this out with someone. Even listen to someone else's ideas on the matter. So, if anyone is interested just hit me up. I don't care if you are male or female. It doesn't matter to me.