You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:23:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fucked By My "Straight" Best Friend M/M  (Read 224 times)

Offline UsaniTopic starter

Fucked By My "Straight" Best Friend M/M
« on: October 07, 2016, 01:30:39 PM »
(Need someone to play Jeff):

(My character Justin):

Justin just turned 18 and is finally moving out and on his own, rooming with his best friend Jeff who's 21.  They met when Justin was just starting high school and Jeff was a Junior.  When they first met they instantly became friends, Jeff showed him the in's and outs of the school and helped him with certain classes he had trouble with.  Jeff promised that when Justin graduated he would have a room for him when he started College and he stayed true to his word.

Over the years they were pretty close and told pretty much everything to one another.  But, Jeff knew Justin was hiding something but he never could figure out what until he put the clues together. Justin never talked about any girls he dated and he noticed Justin was always a little nervous around him at certain times whether it was when they were hanging out by the pool or if Jeff had just gotten out of the shower with just a towel on.  Jeff knew what was really going on but he wanted Justin to just say it but he needed to figure out a way to get him to do it.  So, he decides to take him on a trip and seduce him.

Offline UsaniTopic starter

Re: Fucked By My "Straight" Best Friend M/M
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 11:52:38 PM »
bump