You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 12:10:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dragon looking for a whored. (M lf F)  (Read 119 times)

Online LewdAdmiralTopic starter

Dragon looking for a whored. (M lf F)
« on: October 07, 2016, 05:51:53 AM »
Got the Idea after looking at this pic.  A haughty spoiled princess is carried away by a feral looking dragon.  Only to be broken and made it's pet.  I plan on the dragon being feral and not being able to speak.  I am looking for princesses eagerly awaiting to be part of this dragon's horde.

Dragon's Horde by Demeter

What you can expect from me.
  I work the night shift so during the week the most I will be able to give you is 2-3 paragraphs per post, and most likely once a night.  I can give more on the weekends but if you wish for someone to write a novel with every post I am sorry but I do not have the time.  I do promise that what I do post will progress the story and NEVER WILL I EVER give one liners.

What I would like to expect from you.
  COMMUNICATION:  If you can't post for a while TELL ME.  I swear I don't bite.....unless you want me to of course.  But I am VERY chill and relaxed so just let me know so I don't refresh my bookmarks page every 5 minutes and die a little inside when nothing is updated.    PREFERED RP MEDIUM:  I prefer the threads.  Sorry but I don't have YIM and my Skype is reserved for brainstorming and quick messages not full out stories.  NO ONE LINERS:  I don't expect a novel but I don't want one liners either.  I would be very happy with a 2 paragraph minimum.  MY FETISHS:  My only deal breaker off is scat.  Any other fetish you want to work in we can talk and I will not be fazed but scat is a big boner killer for me.  Sorry.

So if you are a nice spoiled princess looking for a firm claw to turn you into the slave you always wanted to be PM me right away.  Operators are standing by
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:54:26 AM by LewdAdmiral »