News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dom/sub "Final Chance" [BON] [UN]

Started by Phobetor, December 12, 2008, 10:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phobetor

She ran down the alley, panting hard and fast as she dodged the trash cans and quickly made a right turn. She looked back but didn't see anyone, still she kept running, knowing that any moment he would catch up to her and it was over. She sobbed for air, feeling her lungs burning and her body dripping with sweat at the extreme exercise. She knew the only thing that kept her running was the adrenaline, the fear that if he caught up to her, she didn't have a chance. She heard a sound coming from the back and her eyes widen and she pushed herself to run harder. She made a quick left turn and ran straight to him, smacking her whole body against his. He wrapped his arms around her waist and chuckled softly, the sound so soft but so deep and menacing. She quickly looked at him and began to sob uncontrollably. "Please don't! I'm so sorry...I won't do it again." He just smiled with such primal satisfaction that she went limp against him, fainting from the knowledge that this was her last time. He had warned her not to disappear cause he would find her and she had...now her punishment began.

This can be played with M/F or F/F. The basis of the story is that my character has been kidnapped and nothing has happened yet, but she has tried a couple of escape attempts. Her captor has of course, warned her NOT to escape, as this is her final chance or she will be severely punished.
   Her captor can be someone she works with that has been stalking her, an old ex boyfriend, ex best friend. Or just someone who has been watching her. The story can be sexual or it does not have to be. In the end, I want my character to form a sick and twisted bond with her Captor and end up responding to the abuse, thinking that her kidnapping was a mixed blessing.
   I am willing to talk more in depth about the roles before we begin! This is just one of my ideas. Let me know what you think!
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.