You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 12:41:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Black Dagger Brotherhood!!! (seeking the brothers and their mates)  (Read 81 times)

Offline CandyCaneTopic starter

The Cast

The Brothers

John Matthew

The Females

Wellise and/or Autumn

What I would like with this, is most have met their mates. There would be a few that haven't gotten to that point. I would like for Beth and Wrath to be the last one to get together. I know that is so far off from the books. We can work out how the others met theirs. Especially when it comes to Butch. I know that Beth brings him into the world of the Black Dagger Brotherhood. So, that will be one thing that would be worked out. Each of the stories will be changed. Just so this group can make it our own. I would also like to bring in our own ideas. Maybe the lessers attack D's house before they move into the other place. We can have different stories running all through out the group. I would also like to keep Wrath fighting for awhile longer. And to keep his eye sight to were he can still fight but still be blind. And before we all start this I would like each of you to get together with your mates in this one. There will be drama, action and sex. Oh that reminds me. When it comes to sex with your mate. Please take it to pm's or start another thread. Don't have open sex in the group rp. I will go into more detail when when I get enough people to show interest in this.

I hope to hear from all of you.