You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:26:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wilderness Survival (M for F)  (Read 234 times)

Online PainlessTopic starter

Wilderness Survival (M for F)
« on: October 05, 2016, 05:58:48 PM »
Leaning pretty strongly towards M/F on this. I'm not opposed to M/M but you'll have to be convincing.

I'm looking for an active partner (1 or more posts per day, preferably active when I am, afternoons EST) for a wilderness survival RP that's on the harder side of soft. Not completely realistic, since realistic wilderness survival tends to involve a lot of sitting around trying not to starve, but still employing real survival techniques, having to keep a fire going, etc.

I'm very flexible on the details, but here are some possible settings and characters:

Possible Settings

North American wilderness
Deserted island
Mountain range
Uncharted planet (sci fi)

Possible pairs:

A girl and her (possibly oblivious) crush stranded after a camping trip gone wrong
An experienced survivalist and a pampered heiress (who could either be too stuck up to do anything or jumping at the chance to cut loose)
A regular guy and a 'savage woman' (raised in the wilderness, clothing optional)

These are potential ideas that can be mixed and matched, and if you have one not on the list, just tell me, and I'm sure we can work something out.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 06:48:21 PM by Painless »

Re: Wilderness Survival (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 01:44:33 PM »
Update: removed a setting and a pair

Had a few bites for the normal guy/savage woman pairing and tropical island settings, so I'm no longer interested in doing those, but I'm still looking for takers for other settings and pairs.

Re: Wilderness Survival (M for F)
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 06:50:15 PM »
Update: re-added the things I removed, added a setting

I'm reopening this plot as all the games I've tried to start with it have fallen through. If you've got ideas, even if they're not on the list, PM me.