You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:16:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M Seeking F for Bimbofication! (Several Ideas Included.)  (Read 120 times)

Offline CaptainOrangeTopic starter

M Seeking F for Bimbofication! (Several Ideas Included.)
« on: October 04, 2016, 11:57:24 PM »
Hi there, I'm looking for someone to play a few scenarios out for me. However, first things first, all characters must be at least 18 years of age. I also don't enjoy playing real life humans, I would much rather play anime/hentai or furry/anthro characters. All scenarios involve bimbofication, but other kinks can certainly be included too.

College Professor Idea: I had just received a bad grade from my plain looking, strict, and unforgiving college professor, and I decide to get a bit of revenge. I visit her during her office hours under the pretext of getting help for the next project due, but I use that time to slip a few dissolving bimbo tablets into her coffee. After a small amount of frustration, she soon becomes my incredibly busty, curvy sexual play thing.

Hot Neighbor Idea: I live next door to a woman who even without bimbofication is fairly well stacked. We of course are friendly, even going to each other's houses for dinner on occasion. I decide to try and get with you, and the best way I know how is to either sneak some bimbo tablets into either your food or your glass of wine, turning you into the perfect receptacle of my sexual affections.

Classmates Idea: I am a college student (emphasis on college, everyone is at least 18), and I sit next to a very attractive woman in one of my classes. She always takes a little while to fiddle around with her backpack after the professor dismisses the class, so she's one of the last ones to leave. I also know that she always has a bottle of iced tea or something similar with her whenever she goes. After the class empties and it's just the two of us, I sneak some type of bimbo substance into her bottle, and the rest is obvious. XD

Bitchy Coworker Idea: Very similar to the college professor idea, but instead of bad grades it's a coworker that treats everyone else like garbage. HR doesn't seem to care enough to rectify the situation, so I have to take matters into my own hands.

I'm also open to other ideas, but I hope that these are enough to get the ball rolling. If any of this sounds good to you, pm me to let me know, as I very rarely check the threads.