You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:40:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Princess Pigeon's Original Pairing Search  (Read 169 times)

Offline Princess PigeonTopic starter

Princess Pigeon's Original Pairing Search
« on: October 04, 2016, 09:26:44 PM »

I have an on/off list, I'll continue adding things as I go! This is probably important to read, so we know if we're gonna match.
I'm a fan of roleplaying over PM, thread, and AIM. I won't use chat, Skype, or anything else the cool kids are using these days. If you hit me up over AIM, please just let me know you're from Elliquiy, I like to know who it is that's messaging me, it feels weird when you can look up all my info on here, and I have no idea who you are!
I'm not doubler, sorry! I don't care about your biological gender, though. Male or female, I'm happy to write with you.
I'm really only looking for partners who can write at least one meaty paragraph. It's preferred if you can give me two to three or more, but I'm not going to insist on it, because right now I want to keep my options open for more partners.
Third person past tense only. I just... I'm picky. It's the only thing I can stand.
Unless one of MY pairings specifically involves a character under 21, I'll never be playing as or against a 21 year old.
9/10 times, I'm going to want a real face claim. Anime doesn't really do much for me in original pairings

Hopefully I'll have pigeon related graphics soon, because this is my theme and I'm running with it forever.

KEY
means I have a full plot, a character in mind, or a scene that I'm picturing. If you don't like 'em, we'll think of our own things~
means a craving!

►► Please feel free to suggest things! [not currently looking for any kind of school setting]
►►► More things should get added very soon~

xxxordered as my role x your role
human x werewolf [in a fluffy kind of pairing]
neighbor x ex-con trying to turn themselves around
on-the-run assassin x doctor [I'll play either, would prefer to play assassin though]
engineer x android
adventurer x god
street musician x famous band member
civilian x hero
civilian x villain
author x one of her characters
fan x celebrity [probably original celeb]
artist x angel
HIV positive homeless woman x vampire
coroner or scientist x vampire [MMF threesomes available but not required for this]
noble woman x knight
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 11:36:10 PM by Princess Pigeon »