You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:25:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Please kidnap and (ab)use me! (M/M, dub-con/non-con, extreme).  (Read 114 times)

Offline TeamVelmaTopic starter

Please kidnap and (ab)use me! (M/M, dub-con/non-con, extreme).
« on: October 03, 2016, 06:07:30 PM »
Every so often I get a desire for some M/M dub-con/non-con, extreme rp.  Very different from my normal thing but there you go.  So I'm looking a dominant male character (the gender of the player is not vital) to help me out here and have some fun along the way.

Things I’d like
Controlled and punished by a shock collar (other punishment and control options are available, please consult your local stockist)
Watersports
Humiliation
Loads of bondage and gags
Cum facials
Forced oral
And more – to be discussed.

Non-con scenarios
1. Self-bondage – Your character (a housemate) catches me in compromising self-bondage you proceed to …
…take a load of photos and video of me, and I have to earn it back, however you want.
…make me your tie-up toy
2. Urban explorer – I’m looking around an abandoned prison, bunker complex or some other suitably secure place.  Your character has set-up a ‘home from home’ there, it’s a bit boring and you need a plaything 
3. A cabin in the woods – I’m out for a ramble and you find I’ve accidentally trespassed onto your land, as they say ‘finders keepers, looser get taken back to a cabin in the woods and…?’

Dub-con scenarios
1a. Self-bondage – Your character (a housemate) finds me stuck in self-bondage…
You free me, but have a good feel on the way, after a while I return and ask to be tied up again, and again.   You take advantage of this by wanting your own needs met.
1b.  As above but you demand a blow-job before you’ll free me.
2. Discovery – I find your stash of bondage equipment and ask what this is all about, and you show me, upping the bondage ante each time till there’s no escape.

My character is a male in his early 20s, PhD student, average height, broad shouldered, wears glasses, short dark-brown hair and brown eyes.  Like cycling, music, reading and occasionally working out with weights.