You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 07:02:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Various types of Changeling Ideas (Lf Any)  (Read 442 times)

Online LivingGarmentTopic starter

Various types of Changeling Ideas (Lf Any)
« on: October 02, 2016, 02:18:41 PM »
Hey all! I finally decided to get on my lazy ass and make a thread.
This thread will list my ons and offs as well as a few story ideas i have.

Definite ON

• Transformations/Changelings + The big one. Ranging from vampire/werewolves to true shapeshifters, I love all kinds. Inanimate, animal, bizarre, you name it. Except for the ones listed below in OFFS.
  • Non-Realism + I like mostly fantasy and scifi. I can do historical if there's a touch of whimsy to the proceedings, since I'm far less interested in realistic settings.
  • Romance + I like romance but I can't write sex scenes. Don't expect much in this department from me; but if you want to sweep a character off her feet, then by all means please do!
  • Story + Similar to above I enjoy story-telling far more then I enjoy sexual scenes. I'm not dead from the neck down, but I really just want to write something fun. Action, adventure, horror, suspense, romance; all big pluses for me.
  • MONSTER GIRLS + Want me instantly interested? Include a Monster Girl for me to play as/with. Instant yes. Usually.What's a Monster Girl? Here's a pic with some examples.
  • Maids + Maids are amazing. To clarify, this is another way t get me instantly interested.

Definite OFFS

• Certain types of Transformation - Mostly the following: Bimbos, Anthro-animals and similar. Note that the fox girl in the above pic is a monster girl. Anthro-animals are sometimes called "furries". Centaurs, fox girls, etc are fine.
  • Advanced Sex - I don't mind vanilla but BDSM does nothing for me. I don't mind doing interesting things, but not everything should be about sex all the time. I'm not gonna say it again, don't worry sex-lovers.
  • Death - Exploring things like the potential of a life after death or the process, such as with anime like Death Parade, fascinates me and would be interesting to explore. I'll even play Grim Reaper with you. I will not die in an RP, generally.

Story Ideas

I should point out that in terms of a dom/sub relationship, I do have a dom side and a sub side. However I also value relationships where we're equals. Also note that whilst I personally will be playing a female character in all but a few roles, you can be either gender. Though you may not stay that gender for long. I also don't want to limit these, so I'm not specifying which role I will play.

Scientist's Assistant
The idea is fairly simple. One character is a mad scientist studying transformations and the like, the other the hapless assistant.
The funding for this project has been cut due to a lack of sufficient results, including a recent experiment where a human was turned into a puddle of goo.
The main character succeeds in transforming the assistant in what will be his latest and greatest work, as well as his last. This can go one of several ways; perhaps with this the board of directors agrees to fund further projects with the assistant being the Prototype, or perhaps said assistant becomes a living weapon that the scientist uses for a revenge/world conquering scheme. There are a few ideas for this so please tell me if you have an interesting variation on this.

Rub Me the Right Way
This is a very simple RP idea. It's a Genie story with one character playing the genie. Not really much to say beyond this being a free-for-all in terms of wishes themselves.

The Enchantress' Apprentice
In medieval England, the prince of a particular kingdom wakes up to discover a woman in his room. Said woman reveals herself to be an Enchantress whom quickly takes him, later a she, under her wing in exchange for ruling the kingdom til he comes of age. There's a much darker tone to this RP as before she can succeed, she needs to remove the current rulers. I don't mind which role I play but I'd like to play the prince. Think Disney's Sword in the Stone but with a sane Madam Mim instead of Merlin.
  • An alternative storyline here is to have someone get lost, then find their way to the Enchantress' hideaway in the forest. Similarly they become an apprentice, and all kinds of hijinks ensue. This is a good one if you enjoy owning someone. I'm also happy to play the Enchantress for this role.

Monster Girl Adventures - Group based?
Treasure Hunting expeditions are dangerous for humans, and even more dangerous when you're half-snake!
This is a multiplayer RP but I don't want to make an entire thread for it unless I get heaps of interest.
A group of five adventuring monster girls are tomb raiders, and they're working their way up to the biggest heist in history.
Notably this RP will focus less on transformations (with some minor exceptions) and will instead focus on building a Monster Girl world that is somewhat believable. It's something I've always wanted to do so if anyone is interested, please let me know.

Crush.exe - Currently taken
Bit of a fan-idea based off MegaMan BattleNet. Basically both players play as programs as well as operators for said programs. The programs are basically Avatars that can infiltrate a physical rendition of the Web as well fight each other and the nasty viruses destroying the servers. By using special Copy abilities they are able to modify their bodies to combat the Viruses with their own weaponry. Essentially the two Avatars will fall in love.
This was a very on-the-spot idea so I will understand if there's no interest.

Pokemon Gijinka Adventure
Another fan idea. This one is based on Pokemon Gijinkas. Here are the Pokemon Sun and Moon starters as Gijinkas for your reference.
There's a few ways this could be played. Perhaps one player is a trainer, the other a Gijinka. Perhaps we both play Gijinkas. Heck why don't we do a Mother/Daughter one where the daughter is caught be a wandering trainer and goes off to have an adventure?
Regardless, please note I a a hardcore Pokemon player and have been since Red/Blue. I've grown up with this franchise, that said I'm happy to teach if you're not sure of certain terms of phrases because you skipped a few generations.

Shapeshifting Servant <-- This one I'm craving more at the moment.
So this RP can be set during any time period, pretty much any genre. My character is a shapeshifter; your character would be some powerful or very important figure. Maybe you're a warlock, maybe you're a sorceress, or even someone who is head of an office.
The point is, you're a character whom has authority. My character works as a servant, and depending on the setting, they either have to hide the secret of their existence or perhaps they are trying to usurp some other authority figure. Like I say, this is a very open RP idea, but it's one I'm rather open to. Please let me know what you think.

I'll update this if I think of anything else. Thank you for reading and have a lovely day, my soon-to-be-wardrobe.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:53:12 AM by LivingGarment »

Online LivingGarmentTopic starter

Re: Various types of Changeling Ideas (Lf Any)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 09:14:26 AM »
Bumpity-bump-bump