Yellow slitted eyes, like a dragon's. As a result of her draconic blood however, she's also hung like a dragon, when she allows her futacock out of its magically induced concealment.Build:
Slender, soft gentle curves in all the right places. A low D breast size that are perfectly round with smaller sized aeroles and nipples of a baby pink shade. A small but pert backside that's used to sitting at a desk rather than being bent over one.Gender:
Female (?) Is actually futa, but her magic has allowed her to conceal that fact until fairly recently.Status:
Slow/sensual/passionate lovemaking. Massages with or without oil, preferably with though. Scratches, light to medium bondage, denial, teases, blindfolds. Sensory play with ice or wax, among other things. Even tentacles on occasion although she'd rather not become a drooling slave thank you very much. Piercings and tattoos are also a big turn on for her.Offs:
Needless cruelty/violence, abuse, and she's reluctant to force herself upon anyone no matter how bad her need might become. (As a player though I got no problem with dub-con or non-con. I DO have a problem with scat/watersports, gore, vore, mutilation, death, incest however. See O/O page for the rest.)Likes (Non sexual):
A good book, a compelling piece of music, and while it is not her preference of combat, a rousing sword fight for the simple joy of it on both sides is always a welcome sight. Chocolate, sweets in general, being acknowledged for her deeds. Loyalty to one's Empress and country. A....certain tentamancer and a...certain succubus futa, but she'll deny it if confronted about either of them. She often walks through the city streets as just another face in the crowd though, preferring to mingle with the Empire's citizens as just another person.Dislikes (Non sexual):
Needlessly cruel and sadistic people, (Kesdaya doesn't count), wasting resources, whether that would be food or people, disloyalty to one's Empress and country. Boring books or music that doesn't capture her attention, violence for violence's sake, or brutishly boring partners that couldn't hope to have an intelligent conversation if they tried.Strengths: Sorceress
- Specifically she studied as a demon summoner for most of her life when she wasn't setting into motion certain plans for the Empire. While she requires a large amount of spell components for most of her magic as well as time to prepare and study for each magic circle and to have the proper incantations memorized, all of this allows her to control and bind demons from across the Hellish planes with relative ease. She is rarely without at least one demonic bodyguard at all times.Magical Study
- While her focus might have been on summoning and controlling demons, Regina did study some basic elemental magics as well. Everything from fireballs and gouts of flames, to electrical bolts shot out of her fingertips and ice shards. She has also found a way to magically conceal her futacock as she pleases, both to make blending into any crowd that much easier, and because she just prefers to have it out of the way some days. While she's no master at the craft, she's certainly no slouch either.Draconic Stare
- Something about peering into her eyes when she's angry makes even the hardest of people drop to their knees in absolute terror, some have even been known to confess to their every dark deed, sin, and depraved desire all while trying not to wet their pants. While she has to make eye contact with someone that can actually see, and she has to purposely activate this power of hers, Regina's eyes are a window into a dragon's raging fire, and few come out of such a stare without shaking in their boots.Demonic Resistance
- She's resistant to demonic influences, which include corrupting forces. Whether it's a byproduct of her draconic blood or because she had summoned so many demons isn't a certainty, only that it takes a fair bit more than most regular mages can throw at her to change her nature unless she allows it, and even then it only lasts for a few hours at most.Weaknesses: Magical Reserves
- While Regina is quite the skilled and powerful sorceress, she has her limits. Surpassing them will make her too exhausted to fight back if she doesn't simply drop to the floor.Preparation
- Unless she already has a demonic bodyguard or two on her tail, chances are Regina will have to prepare a fresh magical summoning ritual, and that takes time. For the truly powerful devils and demons in her arsenal though, it takes a lot more work than a few arcane gestures with her hands and a muttered incantation. It takes a few good hours to properly call and bind a new demon to her side, and a mistake at any time could cost her quite dearly.Spellbook
- She is never without her spellbook, which for her is a plain, unadorned bracelet on her right hand. A muttered incantation however reveals the truth as blue light emanates out of the metallic band and projects all of her various summoning rituals and spells she has ever learned and made her own into the air around her. Taking her 'bracelet' away is a good way to leave her virtually powerless and at your mercy.Physically Inept
- She's no stranger to walking long miles, but that doesn't mean that Regina is physically able to defend herself. Getting past her magical spells and her bodyguards is a good way to easily defeat her.Holy Magic
- While she's not nearly as affected by light and purity and everything divine as Kesdaya is, Regina still feels the sting of holy weapons, magic, and artifacts when they're brandished against her. They leave her weak and disoriented and unable to summon her considerable powers.Personality:
Loyal to the Empire first and foremost, Regina is willing to do what she deems necessary to both spread the Empire's influence to every corner of the world, but also to make sure that influence is maintained. She has traveled far and while she loves learning new things and meeting new people, Regina is nobody's fool. That said, she has an unhealthy fascination with strange magics and the people that practice them, both as a professional in the magical arts herself, and because she's far more depraved and kinky than her usually well mannered facade would lead people to believe at first glance. While her kindness and generosity are no act, having always been one of the kinder people you could ever meet, she has lied, murdered, and cheated her way through life to see the Empre's goals succeed, and she'll continue to do so for as long as she lives, having loved the Empress for as long as she could remember. While she'd never wish her Highness harm of course, Regina has imagined herself on the throne more than once. But she rarely ever pursues her loftier goals, mostly out of fear she wouldn't be able to manage such responsibilities without losing everything, unless they're related to her arcane and magical studies in which case she likes to be acknowledged when the occasion warrants it.History:
Some people make it their life's mission to slay dragons, to rid the world of the evil scourge that are representative of some of the more violent breeds that still wander the world. Other people make it their mission to tame the wild creatures, to make them subservient and docile companions if not their outright equals, to share the road and the hardships together for as long as they're able. Others....have other ideas, and it was Regina's mother that laid
with a dragon when she was young. No one really knows who screwed who first, only that when Lady Yunalesca came home after another long journey away from the Empire's warm embrace, she was heavy with child....really heavy with child. No one knows what happened to the dragon, but Regina suspects she has a few brothers, sisters, and futa halfbreeds wandering around in the world that have likely since left the nest. Whatever the truth might be, she was raised as an only child, and she had a relatively normal upbringing despite her strange eye color that served to make most people a mite uncomfortable if nothing else. And while Lady Yunalesca raised Regina to love the Empress and everything the Empire held dear, having always been a loyal patriot herself, she also encouraged her daughter to ask questions, to always expand her horizons rather than accepting things as they seemed.
Since dragons are notoriously beings of magic, it came as no surprise that Regina showed a deep magical aptitude at an early age, almost burning her royal bedchambers to ash when she woke up from a bad dream when she was only four years old. The 'monster' under the bed that most children imagine at some point wouldn't have known what hit it if there had actually been something under her bed, but as it was, Regina almost suffucated from smoke inhalation before she was saved by her mother and royal servants. It wasn't long after that that the first of her magical tutors came to the castle, where she learned how to control her budding powers enough that she could lead a normal life until she was ready to further her magical studies, which she would later in life....before a certain tentamancer would shut down many of those same academies once her brand of corruption would sweep through each and every one of them her corrupted servants came into contact with. But that would be later, as such Regina had a grand time learning the various ways one could bind and control demons to one's will, and while she grew a healthy respect for the otherworldly entities pretty quick, that didn't stop the young sorceress from calling the devils and fiends to protect her for ever increasing lengths of time the more skill she obtained. Summoning her first pit fiend when she was twenty three was her greatest achievement at the time, and while binding such a powerful entity to her side was quite the terrifying undertaking since one mistake and it would have ripped her to pieces, Regina felt quite a bit of joy when the final incantation was uttered, and the demon took a knee at her gentle prompting.
Having finished her studies a few years later, Regina would go on to explore the furthest reaches of the Empire's holdings, meeting countless people, helping them as the need arose, and living like a 'normal' person rather than the princess she actually was. That said, Regina kept her ears open for any news of her homeland, and when the stirrings of war against the last free state in the world reached her, the sorceress wasted little time in going back to offer her unique brand of assistance. It was her genius that saw dozens of demonic portals set up beneath the city in key strategic locations after infiltrating one of the bordering trading cities that led right to the capital, masquerading as a refugee fleeing the encroaching Imperial army weeks ahead of the horde's actual arrival. It was her doing that saw these same portals opened up hours before the army was due to arrive, sowing chaos and confusion within the enemy's ranks, and once her demonic servants had done their bloody work or had been destroyed, banished back to their Hellish domains, they were sent back home to be summoned at another time if she needed them. Having done her work at softening the Empire's last enemies, she returned home to stay, and received a round of thunderous applause for her efforts far from home.Other:
While sometimes Regina takes a more practical approach with her protection detail, summoning a powerful and menacing looking demon with razor sharp claws and impossibly large muscles in a giant frame, she prefers to have a scantily clad succubus or two at all times, both because they tend to throw most opponents off guard, regardless if said enemy is actively trying to kill their mistress or not, and because they're ALWAYS willing to pleasure Regina if she but asks, and her succubi pets are very
good at what they do.