Recruitment - A Game of Futas - Servants/Slaves needed

Started by JoanieSappho, September 30, 2016, 01:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orderNchaos

Thanks. Actually I've already worked out a plan for her to be a servant to Evangeli.

Sain

PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

VonDoom

Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

orderNchaos

BlueEyedBard

If any other servants or slaves who join are looking for one, Mora could certainly take on a servant!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Sain

Quote from: VonDoom on October 05, 2016, 02:38:23 PM
Good or naughty?  O:)

These will be henceforth declared synonyms once Evangeli gets to be in rule. Claiming otherwise will be punishable by up to a year in one of the Empire's schools turned into tentacle dungeons capable of re-educating even the prudest of citizens.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Vergil1989

While Regina isn't a big believer or supporter of slavery, she is however looking for loyal servants that may or may not enjoy a little demonic fun on occasion lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

VonDoom

O&O

MiraMirror

Just got to do history and maybe add another strength since she's got six weaknesses.  I'll probably throw in the strength that she's particularly effective at disguising her gender as male.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Chulanowa

So, would anyone like a goblin or gnome servant / bodyguard? Or Centaur, dwarf or something. I'm in the mood for something a little odd  ;D All these humans and elves and succubi, BAH.

Vergil1989

A goblin?  Not me personally no, but an orc or a tiefling I'd be all for.  That's just me though.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Saric

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 05, 2016, 11:16:48 PM
So, would anyone like a goblin or gnome servant / bodyguard? Or Centaur, dwarf or something. I'm in the mood for something a little odd  ;D All these humans and elves and succubi, BAH.

Female, male, or futa? And how do you feel about inflation? Because Synthia would love a short, little 'friend' to pump full and more whenever she needs to scratch that itch! >:) Not that you couldn't be quite effective at your 'official' job as well. ;)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

MiraMirror

Quote from: Saric on October 05, 2016, 11:49:21 PM
Female, male, or futa? And how do you feel about inflation? Because Synthia would love a short, little 'friend' to pump full and more whenever she needs to scratch that itch! >:) Not that you couldn't be quite effective at your 'official' job as well. ;)

Hey now, Kalla wouldn't mind being inflated with some jizz, either. -3-

Vergil1989

I'm okay with a little inflation in regards to Sophitia, and perhaps even Regina, but she'd be the exception.  My human though would be given no choice lol.

To answer your question though Chul, if you're looking to do an odd race, a grey skinned goliath, a mind flayer, or even a lizard person would be totally fine in my book lol.

VonDoom

A centaur might be fun! Goblin ... hmm, not usually into big size differences, but the right goblin might convince me.  O:)

O&O

MiraMirror

Name: Talla Kaffawe

Distinguishing features: Red curving "vine" tattoo markings on  left side of midriff to right inner thigh, four tiny white triangular markings, two on each cheek
Visual reference
, red/white feathers in hair

Build: Lithe, exotic beauty (As picture)
Orientation: Bisexual
Kinks: Bondage, toys, being bottom/subbing, rough & forceful sex (even if she'll never admit that to a damn soul)
Offs: Gore, bathroom stuff, electricity play

Likes (Non sexual): Windy days, breezes, sun, fields of flowers, wonderful scents, exploring the land, flight, being a mischievous little thing, partying, storms

Dislikes (Non sexual):  Enforced religion, cruel violence, sorrow and sad people, being caged or held down by rules, rules, dry spells, rocks

Strengths:   Flight-  Exactly what it says on the tin.  Despite having no visible wings, Talla can fly by riding the air itself, or she can simply hover.  She has more maneuverability where the winds are stronger, of course.

Wind Magic-  As a sylph, Talla can use the air to her advantage, whether that involves flying, using it as a weapon to blow someone away, or to blind someone for a moment.

Slippery-  She possesses impressive (and annoying) craftiness in how she can escape bad situations.  With her slim body and relative mastery of her arts, Talla has managed to get out of many a bad situation before, much to the chagrin of those who would capture her.  She's a dodgy one, if nothing else.

Magically Attuned-  While nothing special, as a non-human being, Talla is slightly resistant to some magics and the impact they might have on one's body, but nowhere near immune to them.

Disguise Enthusiast-  Talla has tons of experience with disguising herself as the opposing gender, and is very skilled at avoiding detection regarding her true sex.

Weaknesses: Current sensitivity-  Despite being able to fly, a sudden shift in the air currents has the potential to throw the sylph way off track, tossing her through the skies unless she's able to regain her balance quickly enough.  Ironically enough, wind magic is quite proficient at doing this.

Not a Scrapper:  While she's quite proficient at playing keep-away or shoving people away with her wind magic, she has no real defense if she's cornered and kept in close range.  She typically has to try relying on tripping or dirty play to get away in such a situation, and she's not particularly good at that.

Trickster-  Talla's habit of overstaying her welcome has gotten her caught or in serious trouble many a time, and she has yet to really learn from it, often returning to the scene of the "crime" to poke at someone a few times more than necessary.

Environmental Weaknesses: Talla excels at fighting in large, open spaces, even better when those spaces are outside where the wind blows freely.  Any place where wind does not blow tends to be a place she doesn't care to fight in.  Her magic takes longer to prepare and release, as she has to generate wind itself instead of using what's freely available outside, and it tends to be proportionally weaker, as a result.  Fighting in a cave or a tiny, in-doors room is an absolute nightmare for her.

Virgin-  Exactly what it says on the tin.  Her virgin status means that her body is much more sensitive to those oh-so-intimate touches, and she can experience those mind-wracking orgasms much more quickly. 

Status Remnants-  While not a conventional weakness, Talla's status as a sylph has led to an odd circumstance, one which left her to leave her homeland in the first place.  She's considered a blessed symbol in her homeland, as it's rare for a child to show signs of their elemental heritage, much less blossom into an elemental being as she has.  This led to a respect, reliance, and general religious obsession in her land.  Her departure has not gone unnoticed, and if she were to be stopped on the streets or recognized by those from her land (or those who know of her status and history of her home), things could go very badly for her very quickly. 

Personality:   Always quick to bear a grin or start a conversation, Talla is a kind, albeit mischievous, person.  She enjoys chatting (or maybe it's the sound of her own voice she enjoys), and rarely turns down a chance to speak with someone unless they make her uneasy.  In those cases, she still might speak with them, but only if she's safely out of reach.  While she often acts childish, she has her mature points, and dislikes seeing anyone down.  In fact, she often makes it her goal to cheer them up, even if her methods can be a bit backwards, employing childish pranks and the like.

History:   Generally speaking, the citizens of Kaladefi, located in the heart of the Hotlands, are rather unremarkable people.  They're not possessed of any notable talents, they don't have anything terribly interesting on their land, or any precious resources to offer.  Indeed, they are a plain people who don't even know the secrets of magic, something that's become powerful and more common in this day and age.  The one thing the Kaladefi natives do possess is a peculiar legend, one that states that a truly wondrous native will be born every 500 years.  This native will awaken the blood latent in the race, and thus, carry with them a magical existence.  This time, the native happened to be one Talla Kaffawe.  From a young age, storms followed the girl wherever she traveled, and lifted her off the ground, keeping her safe.

Before long, it became obvious that the girl had some manner of control over the winds that nurtured her, and to her people, she ceased being a human, and became something else- a symbol of prosperity and hope, an idol to be admired and worshiped.  These ordinary and worthless people brought the old religion back into being, and focused their teachings around the blessings of Talla, around what her existence meant for them.  In this far-off and distant land, the Empire was a non-issue.  They chose to worship their own gods, and as the years passed, the young woman realized her potential as a sylph, an air elemental.  Unfortunately, so too did her worshipers realize this, and wonder just when they would be blessed with prosperity and good fortune.  In the minds of some, there needed to be a sacrifice or some ritual to bring it about, and all these that were thought up involved the sylph.  Those same people who'd worshiped and prayed to her now had her trapped in her own homeland, bound by laws and prayers...Until the day they made a move, and she made her escape, leaving behind the fanatics who'd destroyed her safety. 

She wandered for years, learning how to disguise her appearance to make herself more difficult to track down.  After all, they were hunting a woman, not a man!  She became quite proficient at this, honing her magic as she gave in to the wanderlust, eventually coming across Regina, after her great feat.  Seeing the dejected woman,  Talla couldn't help but poke her repeatedly, eventually getting trapped by the sorceress.  She was forced to travel with her, though a fateful event that saw her rescued by her captor from those fanatics of her past had her place some trust in the woman.  She would entrust her secret to Regina and no other, and serve as her confidant, for the time being.

Other:   Constantly disguised as a male, and is damn good at it.

Chulanowa

Never really thought about inflation, to be honest. I guess it depends on what we're talking? Like, a belly paunch is one thing, ballooning is something that's just way more silly than sexy to me. 'Cause I expect 'em to go flying around the room with a rude noise (and a hell of a mess) in their wake.  ;D

For gender, female, futa, or possibly some sort of gender-swapping type? I'unno.

Vergil1989

I think you still need one more trait Mira, but beyond that I think you'd be good to go, although you're pretty good already lol.  Anyway, I like Talla, so I'm all for her, but Joanie obviously has final say.

MiraMirror

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 06, 2016, 12:23:56 AM
I think you still need one more trait Mira, but beyond that I think you'd be good to go, although you're pretty good already lol.  Anyway, I like Talla, so I'm all for her, but Joanie obviously has final say.

I think she said earlier that aside from taking the extra stuff off of the end, she was fine, so I posted her in the character sheet thread.

VonDoom

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 06, 2016, 12:20:36 AM
Never really thought about inflation, to be honest. I guess it depends on what we're talking? Like, a belly paunch is one thing, ballooning is something that's just way more silly than sexy to me. 'Cause I expect 'em to go flying around the room with a rude noise (and a hell of a mess) in their wake.  ;D

For gender, female, futa, or possibly some sort of gender-swapping type? I'unno.

You could always start out as a guy and have Kasdeya turn the character into a femboy. Buuut she likes the 'sinfulness' of gender switcheroos and mixups, so any of those would work. (Ever read Man Eater, with those particularly funky centaurs? That also has a bit of gender swapping. Kind of.  O:))

@MiraMirror: She definitely did, just check with her first about the final Strength. Great character.  :-)

O&O

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 05, 2016, 11:16:48 PM

Mora could totally have any one of those beings as a servant/body guard that accompanies her down from the north!

E. Would prefer futa or female, if you wanted to go centaur then female preferably.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Vergil1989

I'll just throw this out here too, but if anyone wanted to play as one or two of Regina's succubus guards and occasional lovers, I'd be perfectly alright with that.  Otherwise they'll largely be standing around looking pretty if mildly disconcerting lol.

Saric

Quote from: MiraMirror on October 05, 2016, 11:51:13 PM
Hey now, Kalla wouldn't mind being inflated with some jizz, either. -3-

Well then she just needs to proposition Synthia, she's not picky in the slightest! >:)

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 06, 2016, 12:20:36 AM

I can go for the belly paunch, among other things it fits the semi-seriousness of the setting much better. And a futa or a female is just what Synthia's looking for! She's got a need to breed as well! She'll ask first of course so the question is if the idea of a child in the Royal line is lure enough or if she'll have to wear you down?! ;)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

MiraMirror

Kalla is still a blushing virgin, so there's gonna be some competition there.

That said, she might not just proposition her like that.

Vergil1989

Regina's getting Talla's virgnity just so you know lol.