You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:05:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Edge Problems  (Read 106 times)

Offline DeamonbaneTopic starter

• A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Make me smile...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Edge Problems
« on: September 30, 2016, 10:21:21 AM »
Okay, so I've been having some issues with Chrome lately, mostly because it chews up so much memory that it bogs the rest of the computer down. I know, but that's an issue for another topic. Anyways, I've been giving Microsoft Edge a try, and so far it's been pretty great. It runs light, and with a new update it allows extensions such as adblockers, lazarus and the like. Anyways, the one problem I've been having so far with it has been Elliquiy-specific.

The only problem is that whenever I try to use the shortcuts for bold, italics, images, urls, you know the one that will put in [ img] [ /img] without having to type it out, it just doesn't work. I click and nothing. I'm not very computer savvy, so it might not be a problem with Edge at all, and I'm just doing something wrong.

Any ideas?

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Edge Problems
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 10:54:34 AM »
When you go to the Preview screen there is an arrow in red brackets on a button at the end of the second line of buttons.  Click that and see if it clears up your problem.  It says Toggle View when you hover over it but I don't know what it toggles.  I've clicked it accidentally a couple times and it messes things up for me.

Offline DeamonbaneTopic starter

• A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Make me smile...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 11:00:43 AM »
Tried it, but no dice. Thanks though.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 11:19:58 AM »
Sorry.  I was hoping that would work.  Good luck with this.