You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:39:29 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Monsters and Fairytales (F lf F)  (Read 218 times)

Offline TsuunadeTopic starter

Monsters and Fairytales (F lf F)
« on: September 29, 2016, 03:25:15 PM »
*Just want to start off by saying that I'm looking for females for this particular scenario, and I am open to males and lieges who can play female roles, as well as purely female writers, so don't hold back if what you see is something you like!

Idea number 1 (My Teacher Is An Alien?!):
My character is a bright and cheerful eighteen yr. old teenage girl, always kind and courteous to everyone that she knows, though, that happens to get her into trouble from time to time due to how naive she is capable of being. The day started out just like any other regular school day, apart from the dreadful cloud overhang, my character was usually very punctual about getting to homeroom on time, but this time she wanted to go above and beyond the call of duty, thus, she gets a major shock when she pops into the door-way of her homeroom classroom and sees something.. that she would have been better off not seeing, to her it looked like some bizarre cross between some type of reptilian lizard, genetically spliced and merged with an insect, given that it had two pairs of transparent wings jutting from it's back. The sight is nearly enough to make her faint on spot, but she somehow manages to keep her composure, just then it seemed like the creature turned to look at her, Black sclera, with golden yellow irises, fitted with an ebony slit as a pupil.

What's a normal girl to do when she's suddenly thrust into a world where such beings exist?

Images of what I imagine the creature to look like. (Warning, NSFW)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

As a special bonus, I'm also including a hermaphrodite version.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Offline TsuunadeTopic starter

Re: Monsters and Fairytales (F lf F)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 04:49:05 AM »
A *bump* in the road.