You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 05:57:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Scrapmask looking for short or long term RP  (Read 101 times)

Offline scrapmaskTopic starter

Scrapmask looking for short or long term RP
« on: September 29, 2016, 02:40:33 AM »
Hello! I am back after an extremely long absence, and I would like to actually get this going again. I had a lot of life get in the way of my roleplay for a while, and I am finally in a place where I can play and enjoy it. so I am looking for people to play with!

I am looking for some sort of romance or relationship roleplay. It can be modern reality based, urban fantasy/horror based, period,or fantasy based. I am willing to negotiate gender and I am also willing to play platonic, demi-romantic, romantic, lustful....I'm open to a wide spectrum of moods. I am also interested in sexual and BDSM roleplay. I have a short list of roleplays I am looking to fulfill. Its in my On/Offs in my signature. If any of this sounds good to you, respond and we can talk possibilities.

Or if you have a suggestion with similar interests, let me know! I'm open to negotiate!

Please note: since I have come back I am still relearning my way around. because of this things like "my roleplay preferences" are out of date, and I haven't yet figured out how to change them. the only thing I am working on keeping updated and current are my On/Offs in my signature. So anything beyond that is going to be changing as I figure out my way around the site :)

EDIT: My Roleplay Preferences has been updated! Huzzah! Progress is made!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 03:00:40 AM by scrapmask »