You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:00:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female seeking Male! Fantasy role play.  (Read 129 times)

Offline AnnaHunTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seduced
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Female seeking Male! Fantasy role play.
« on: September 27, 2016, 09:59:06 AM »
Hi there!

I'am looking for an active, dedicated partner to play a romantic, storydriven lovestory between a girl and a "monster"with via PM's, Skype, or hangout.

The whole play would be something like the "Beauty and the beast" but as an adult version :D.
I let you choose what kind of creature would you like to be, it can be from any fantasy world, or any mythological creature.

I like the darker themed worlds such as the Witcher for example, but i'm fine with almost everything.

I'm open for plots, and i have 2 different setup for the start:

I work as a herbalist who lives in a small village, who got bored of her life, the disrespect she gets because she is the only Elf in the Human village, and on one day, the hunters capture a creature (You), and i would like to help him to escape, but meanwhile i start to like him, and I go with him and start a new life (Open for major plot)

I would be an Elven princess, and one day the humans attacks the castle where i live. They got the upper hand, and my only chance is to escape. I flee from the castle, and head north to our allies, but i have to make my way on a very dangerous, and long road to get there. On my way to north I get lost and injured in the mountains/forest and I would me some kind of creature (You) there. You would help me out, and take care of me for a while until I get better. Then you come with me to help me retake my kingdom, and fight the humans.

I'm open for a lot of things, I enjoy the rough sex scenes, and the lovemaking as well. I like to play around impregnation, the huge amount of cum.
Larger battle scenes, usage of magic, so almost everything that can take place in a medieval themed play.

My dislikes during sex:
Gore/blood, humiliation, and forced stuff.

If you are intrested please feel free to send me a PM.

Take care guys :)