You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 03:24:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Bucket List ✓  (Read 134 times)

Offline KeithTopic starter

The Bucket List ✓
« on: September 25, 2016, 01:59:01 PM »
Convinced from youth that if he behaved as was expected of a modern man he would be rewarded he had sought the same happiness as everyone else. A long healthy life, a well paying job, a loving wife, kids. So he worked for those things while suppressing his instincts, his desires, his biggest outlets being back room gambling and drinking.

The best paying job he could get didn't pull in even a quarter of the money, or the thrill, he got from gambling with criminals. Women generally seemed to enjoy small talk with him, but their interest usually stopped short of the second date as he wasn't interested in the same things they were. His job was just another obstacle, a dead end position that required little from him, and was completely uninteresting.

Even with his struggle to date and a job that was less rewarding and satisfying he kept up a positive attitude. Until a routine doctors visit. The doctor found something disconcerting and ordered an expensive battery of tests. Once the results were in he visited his doctor again, and was informed he would be dead within a year.

Angry, depressed, life had thoroughly screwed him, and he stopped following it's rules.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁  ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁  ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁  ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

This idea is one I've had around a while, and managed to play one time before with Neysha in the previousBucket List. I still love the idea and am looking to play it again. My character is not going to be taking no for an answer. He is going to fulfill his fantasies, satisfy his desire, and not worry about consequences.

I'm looking for someone willing to write a few different characters of varying sexuality, ethnicity, and age in varying levels of non-consent. Sometimes this could be two characters to be written at once, he may even make favorites and keep some of his conquests.

Potential pairings: ♂♀ ♂♀♀ ♂♂

The pairings in question and other details of the RP are open to discussion. Please send a private message if interested.