You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 10:02:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female seeking master/rapist/tentacle monster etc  (Read 406 times)

Offline SteffieTopic starter

Female seeking master/rapist/tentacle monster etc
« on: September 24, 2016, 08:25:53 AM »
Hello, welcome to this thread~

First before i get to the stuff, i have some things to say.
1. Send me a message, do not reply here.
2. Be active (at least one reply a day, would loved if more!
3. Please be aware my writing style is mostly in first person, i can try other styles but i prefer first person. (At times i may mix them a bit, like tell a story, then take her role.)
4. No gore, Piss, Scat etc, other than that anything is fair play. (Other than that, i'm more or less all for NC on my part, surprise me!)
5. I love tentacles, if you are into it, keep me updated!
6. I like the idea of forceful impregnation (even more so with tentacles, it is just a thing about that..)
7. Notify me if you are unable to write for a while.
8. KEEP IN MIND, My timezone is GMT+1 so i may be slow at replying at times

Have fun and enjoy!

My O/O is here (will probably update it sooner or later)

I'm currently craving

Demon x Neko (A lot)
A Master/Slave play (preferably forced slavery, sold into slavery on a slave auction or something, collared by force, i love it in a medieval/fantasy setting)
Rapist/Kidnapping or something (works with the one above too, but can be modern too)
Forced impregnation (in any of the above)

I'm probably gonna update this thread too when i get more ideas.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 06:13:41 PM by Steffie »

Re: Female seeking master/rapist/tentacle monster etc
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 09:12:27 AM »
Some simple ideas for current cravings (nothing big but a simple thing we can go off

The Kidnapped Princess (Status: Taken)

An elf princess in a fantasy world with orcs, elves and more races is kidnapped, turned into a slave, collared and tamed (whipped, tortured and more too)

The Dungeon (Status: Not Taken)

A normal girl, not rich, not poor gets taken away from her home due to war, she lives alone in a small town so nobody will miss her as she is taken with her female friends from her town, put in a dungeon where they are presented to a greedy king and his monsters in his dungeon.

The Arranged Marriage (Status: Not Taken)
Basically what the title is, maybe a fantasy world where a noble/royal girl is forced into an arranged marriage, but the husband is really rough, completely up to you, NC on my part, some examples are raping her, give her to monsters, make her a slave, the possibilities are endless!

The Demon Slave/Pet (Status: Not taken)
A demon/demon lord takes an elf/human/neko slave or makes her seek him out, craving more (which is my character) and used for pleasure, breeding, a tool for his servants, or whatever, completely up to you!

Will probably add more after a while, but that's the basic outline.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 06:14:40 PM by Steffie »

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 06:22:07 PM »
Added a new idea!
(The Arranged Marriage)

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 06:14:16 PM »
Updated cravings and added a new idea! (The Demon Slave/Pet)