Seeking a dedicated partner for a long term romantic slice of life story.

Started by Blinkin, September 23, 2016, 07:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Hello and thank you for looking at this request thread.

Lets get down to the story idea, as that's probably why you came in to look, right? We can touch on the rest of the stuff after that.

What I'm looking for is a partner that is willing to work with me to develop and write a character-based, romantic story with all of the natural elements of life. Things like anger, passion, love, mistakes and forgiveness, stumbles and falls and the eventual realization that they belong together and love each other.

I say character driven because the story is going to be all about the characters. Sex will occur, but the build-up should be slow and make sense. They meet, they go out on dates, they kiss and cuddle, watch movies and take walks... eventually, hands roam and they get more intimate... but there isn't any rush to bed; for whatever reason, their hearts are brused and that last step is a really big one, so when it happens, it's going to be big, explosive and awe inspiring...

In short, I want a slice of life story that focuses on the characters and a growing relationship; a story about the process and discovery in a world that moves from day to day humdrum into a "What would he/she think about this outfit?" or wanting to call or drop a note just to say hello... laughter and tears, soft words and angry shouts, solving conflicts and dealing with a messy life with someone who you know will be there when it's all over.

I don't have a set idea in mind, part of this will be my partner and I coming up with these details and becoming invested in seeing what happens... wanting to see what happens.

I'm happy playing either sex and I'm willing to consider a same sex relationship if the right idea comes along, but I want, need real characters with lives and desires, not 2-d facimilies of characters.

If anyone is interested in talking about this, please feel free to PM me.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.