You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 26, 2017, 09:35:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Soft's RP Wishlist [*HEAVILY* Under Construction]  (Read 862 times)

Offline SoftGoldTopic starter

Soft's RP Wishlist [*HEAVILY* Under Construction]
« on: September 22, 2016, 10:18:41 AM »
CURRENTLY:
Accepting roleplay requests. Just shoot me a PM and I'll try to get to you as soon as possible.

HELLO THERE. My name is Soft! It's about time I flex my big bara writing muscles and present to you with a few of my wants, needs and desires in a roleplay.
This thread will receive updates here and there as time flows on.

Here's a lil info about myself if you're interested:
At the moment I live in America, so I have a weird timezone compared to somebody thats across the globe.
I also sleep a lot and go to school.
I'm not always on and my presence may be spotty. I'm sorry. I'll get done whatever I can while I am on!

But heres where I lay down a few rules:

▶ My On/Off Thread is here. [soon to be updated with Link]

▶ I honestly don't care what gender you are.
 I roleplay with ALL the people. As much people as I can. I play both females and males.
I'm not bothered by anything, really. I am always opened to whatever ideas/prompts you may have. (One thing I will say: No incest.)

▶ I overthink a lot. I'll try my best to attend to your needs. It'd be helpful to remind me now and again if the roleplays are doing okay.

▶ I like action/adventure RP with hints of fluff. I won't say no to romance.
But one thing that you need to keep in mind is that there needs to be some sort of chemistry between whatever characters are being played.
Nothing forced please.

▶ Please PM me ideas instead of posting them here. Thank you.

ACTIVE ROLEPLAYS:

The Last Train Out - Lustful Bride

Unsaved Info - AlexieD - offsite

All right. Whatever. See ya.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 08:39:12 PM by SoftGold »

Re: Soft's RP Wishlist [*HEAVILY* Under Construction]
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 05:00:58 AM »
▶ ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ◀

Characters I have been developing for years. Anything would work depending on what plot/world is built around them. I will gladly reshape them into AUs if need be.
Do not steal pls!!1!

RHESHU

TURN YOUR ATTITUDE AROUND THREE SIXTY.

ART OF RHESHU // RHESHU CLOTHES REF // RHESHU SUIT REF

Name: Rheshu. No last name.
Nicknames: Wave Mother, Property of *blank*, Secret Weapon.
Race: Alien
Height: 6'5''
General Appearances: Scarred/rough skin; grey eyes; blue hair, spiked like a pompadour; muscular build.
Armor: sneaking suits, leather jackets, spiked pauldrons.
Birthplace: Inside a laboratory.
Residence: Alora, an Alien city.

Biological Parents: N/A.
Siblings: N/A
Significant Other: N/A

Sexuality: Pansexual.

Loadout: Guns, guns, guns, knife

Personality: [tba]

Biography: [tba]

SOL KING

I LAUGH at those who say they know me. You know a NAME, a face. That is all you KNOW. That is all you will EVER know.

IN-GAME APPEARANCE // CANON APPEARANCE

Name: Sol King.
Birthname: Yesod Ill.
Nicknames: Pompadour, Blue Boy, Teeths.
Race: Awoken.
Height: 6'4''
General Appearances: Fair skin; emerald eyes; white hair, combed into a pompadour; fairly muscular - often mistaken for a Titan.
Armor: Spektar Haliaetus Hood ( yellow chrome ) Iron Camelot Gloves, Heart of Praxic Fire/Alchemist Raiment/Voidfang Vestments, Iron Champion Legs ( heel edition ), Wolfwoods Bond, Memory of Skorri, Million Million Shader.
Birthplace: Asteroid Belt, Reef.
Residence: The Last City, Earth
Languages Spoken: English, Chinese

Biological Parents: Deceased. Sol only knew their names; Lua (Mother) and Tyrion Ill (Father)
Siblings: N/A
Significant Other: N/A

Sexuality: Pansexual

Class: Sunsinger Warlock. Praise the Sun.
Subclass: Voidwalker, struggles to master Stormcaller
Loadout: Particularly fond of shotguns and swords.

Ghost: Onett. Defective. She has brought Sol back from the dead multiple times with some minor . . .errors. Misplaced bones, a backwards head, uncontrollable spinning - list goes on. Can only be fixed by killing himself. Sol’s too nice to bring her back to the Speaker.

Personality: Sol is a soft-hearted man that wears his power and assertiveness with pride. From procliean, to steel, to gold, Sol achieved confidence in the colors he bore. He’s into fashion and wants to stand out from everyone else at the Tower. Some Guardians say he was the one that ended the long-winded Fashion War between Hunter and Warlocks. Sol is a highly charismatic individual, kind and compassionate without end. Although, Sol’s confidence can be mistaken for ruthlessness, he has a serious case of resting bitch face and presents himself in an intimidating manner. While he appears happy, he secretly struggles with intense feelings of inadequacy. He never reveals his negative feelings to anyone, even if they threaten to overflow. He is too busy helping other people, he never stops to really help himself. He thinks he is in far too deep with his depression and is unreachable for help.

Past Life: [tba]

Guardian Life: [tba]

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 05:34:10 AM by SoftGold »

Re: Soft's RP Wishlist [*HEAVILY* Under Construction]
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 06:40:10 AM »
▶ VIDEO GAMES ◀

Below you'll find plots/characters that are from various fandoms.

DESTINY THE GAME

YOU ARE A DEAD THING MADE BY DEAD POWER.

BRAINSTORM-- -

Make fun of me all you want, I love Destiny. I love most of the characters and have read every Grimoire Card there is on the website. My main is a Warlock and his name is Sol.

Like the name suggests, he is a Sunsinger. While he appears nice, he's kinda, sorta - like a lot of my other original characters - fucked up. He uses a lot of his emotional trauma and deep-seeded anger as a means to protect himself on the battlefield. Angry? Yeah. Blinded? No. He also wears heels. Gotta look pretty while fighting off the Darkness, no?

Please check Sol in the Original Characters section, it's more in-depth if you want to learn more about him.

Yeah, for this kinda scenario, there could be, like, ten thousand things we could talk about as Destiny has many, MANY story arcs to build-off of. So go wild. I love this game TO DEATH.

「WHAT TO EXPECT:」 Gore, blood, torture, PTSD, non/dub-con(?) swearing. . . Probably a lot more.

WARFRAME

placeholder, come back later!!!

WORLD OF WARCRAFT

BORDERLANDS

FINAL FANTASY

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 06:56:58 AM by SoftGold »