You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 12:53:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Soft's RP Wishlist [Under Construction]  (Read 164 times)

Offline SoftGoldTopic starter

Soft's RP Wishlist [Under Construction]
« on: September 22, 2016, 10:18:41 AM »
Accepting ALL roleplay requests (may become selective in the near future) Just shoot me a PM and I'll try to get to you as soon as possible.

HELLO THERE. My name is Soft! It's about time I flex my big bara writing muscles and present to you with a few of my wants, needs and desires in a roleplay.
This thread will receive little updates here and there as time flows on. I have a lot of Ocs. I apologize. Just remember to bear with me.

Here's a lil info about myself if you're interested:
At the moment I live in America, so I have a weird timezone compared to somebody thats across the globe.
 I also sleep a lot, attend school and my job, and have really bad depressive episodes.
Yeah, I'm not always on and my presence may be spotty. I'm sorry. I'll get done whatever I can while I am on!!

But heres where I lay down a few rules:

> My On/Off Thread is here. [soon to be updated with Link]

> I honestly don't care what gender you are.
 I roleplay with ALL the people. As much people as I can. I play both females and males, dont even stress mang.
I'm not bothered by anything, really. I am always opened to whatever ideas/prompts you may have.

> I overthink a lot. I'll try my best to attend to your needs. It'd be helpful to remind me now and again if the roleplays are doing okay.

> I like action/adventure RP with hints of fluff. I won't say no to romance.
But one thing that you need to keep in mind is that there needs to be some sort of chemistry between whatever characters are being played.
Nothing forced.

> Please PM me ideas instead of posting them here. Thank you.

to be added mang

Original Characters
Fandoms / Video Games / Comics

All right. Whatever. See ya.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:40:45 AM by SoftGold »

Offline SoftGoldTopic starter

Re: Soft's RP Wishlist [Under Construction]
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 02:14:35 PM »

Original Ideas / Characters

(art by me)

Name: Rheshu.

Alias: Secret Weapon, Private Property, Wave Mother, Commander Rheshu.

Sexuality: Pansexual.

Height: 6'5''

(to be added)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 02:38:20 PM by SoftGold »