You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:29:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a System Game  (Read 171 times)

Offline RyvenTopic starter

• Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for a System Game
« on: September 21, 2016, 06:54:18 PM »
Hi there!

I've been wanting to get back into a system game for a while, but I'm a little unsure what kind of game I'd be looking for.  It may be that I just haven't found the right theme yet.  I am familiar with some systems, and more interested in some more than others.

The systems I've got some kind of familiarity with are:

D&D 3, 3.5, 4, and 5e - I used to play these for about 5-6 years, bit has been a couple of years since I've played them around a table, and probably 6 months since I played them online.  Very familiar with them to say the least.

Pathfinder - Same as above

Shadowrun - It's been many years, but I am still familiar with the world and the system a bit though less so than D&D.

V:tM - Same as Shadowrun, but I actually am more feeling like I want to play this more than the others.  Haven't seen many games with it offered though lately.

Call of Cthulhu - Next to no familiarity with the mechanics though I'm getting into the 7e books now.  I'd really like to play this one as well though I'd probably need a small hand through the process.

So, anyone needing players and running these systems or something close, feel free to give me a nudge.  I am also feeling more modern set games than fantasy based, but that may be because I played in the various D&D fantasy worlds so much.

Thanks for reading!