The Game is On!!! (Seeking F to be Irene Adler)

Started by Jmorty33, September 20, 2016, 10:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmorty33

So having finished Sherlock for oh... I think it might be the third time, I now have a mighty need. A Scandal in Belgravia is one of my favorite episodes in all of TV and I just love the back and forth Sherlock and Irene share, especially in that penultimate scene. So, enjoying it so much I would love to do an rp revolving around Sherlock and Irene and I'm looking for female partners to help me do it.

Now as for a story I don't have a specific premise in mind but I have an idea for the theme. Hopefully any potential partner could help add to this theme and possibly help come up with a premise.

So the theme would revolve around Sherlocks emotions and what exactly he feels about Irene Adler. Being a self prescribed high-functioning sociopath emotions are mere chemicals in the brain for on Sherlock Holmes. That is until John Watson came into his life, and even more so when the duo encountered Irene Adler, The Woman. A woman that mentally stimulates and challenges Holmes I would think that there would be more than just curiosity for her, given the fact that he keeps the moaning ringtone for her texts and even goes out of his way to rescue her from being executed. Despite propagating that love is merely a destructive force I think Sherlock shares something towards Irene. Using his mental palace during John's wedding where she pops up he does remember her, fondly might I add since he tells her "Not now. I'm working." So perhaps he is fixated on her? I think so. Now with her running around his head what would happen if Irene were to arrive in London again to see Sherlock? Would seeing her physically in his space force him to confront this affection he has for her? I would love to explore this.

PM me if you're interested.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Jmorty33

Bumping this up again because I'm feeling rather clever as of late...

Jmorty33

Jmorty33

Bumping again as I'm keen on trying this idea out with a partner.