You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 07:53:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Game of Thrones rp (FxM or FxF)  (Read 94 times)

Offline KamikiTopic starter

Game of Thrones rp (FxM or FxF)
« on: September 16, 2016, 04:55:21 PM »
Hey guys, is anybody interested in some sort of Game of Thrones/Ice of Fire story?

I don't really have many rules, just a basic grasp of the english language and at least 3 or so paragraphs per reply. I'm happy to play either dominant, sub, switch or leave the dynamic ambiguous and can work with OCxOC, OCxCanon or CanonxCanon. Or dive somewhat deeper into the lore.

If I were to play a canon character I'd love playing either Dany, Arya, Sansa, Margaery, Yara or Meera and am happy to play opposite pretty much anyone. However, I'd love if the story was darker, somewhere in the non-con to extreme area. The show's uncensored violence is, along with the intrigue, one of the main reasons that initially drove me towards the show/books, though the sexual scenes helped too. ^^

Anyways~~I'm happy with doing a long-term story, though would likely prefer a more short-term idea, but all that depends on my partner's preferences as well of course.

But yes, if anybody is interested in a Game of Thrones story of any kind, feel free to hit me up! =)