You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 02:07:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Friends with befits (MxM, possible non con, possible bondage)  (Read 78 times)

Offline WindVoyagerTopic starter

Friends with befits (MxM, possible non con, possible bondage)
« on: September 16, 2016, 11:21:43 AM »
Human x Human, Anthro x human, MxM, potential rape,potential bondage

What I'm looking for: Male characters, true anthros, bondage, non con, toys, drug use, possible jealousy, possible kidnapping and even torture.

What I'm not looking for: Romance, human x human only, supernatural, female characters, Futa, humans with animal ears and tails

Setting: Modern

The General Idea:

Maybe having a room mate isn't such a bad thing. Vincent was starting to regret getting a roommate due to the possible reactions they may have to his closest friend who lives with him but the bills need to be paid and his crap job as a guard at the local amusement park doesn't pay well.

He's not looking for any kind of relationship and doesn't really want one, he has a few friends he's slept with but it was just sex, no string attached just the way he likes it. He doesn't want to be weighed down by a committed relationship but some times people get too close. Or someone gets jealous.

The down side is that nothing is ever without strings........

And then there's explaining Springtrap..........

I am looking for a male character, human or anthro, that takes on the task of being my characters room mate. My human OC has a 'friends with befit " thing, he sees sex as something casual and doesn't want any strings attached but jealousy can be a strong thing. Or your character can be the kind that is into clubbing and likes to go to parties and does drugs and the like and wants to haul my human OC, kicking and screaming if need be,  to the clubs. Vincent hasn't been to one since high school and wants to stay away from that lifestyle but your character wants to drag him back into it.

But Vincent's close friend isn't ' too keen on the idea and will do his best to stop your character, which may lead to your character having to do something on the extreme  side.

A lot of the plot is open to discussion.