You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:40:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sing to me-F lf M-Light romance  (Read 282 times)

Online VerasailleTopic starter

Sing to me-F lf M-Light romance
« on: September 15, 2016, 06:08:31 PM »
I am going back to my first love, music, for inspiration and plot. The songwriters of the world often evoke emotion and tenderness, sometimes angst and loss, But the romance they inspire is sometimes very poignant.

I offer you some examples:

Who has not fantasized at meeting someone who gives you just what you need at the time. A moment of clarity and safety in a crazy world.

I think these two songs make for an interesting plot idea.  Meeting someone who seems to click with you, only to have them move on, seemingly forced to by circumstances.

I want in depth characters, descriptive and thought provoking posts. A good story needs a background, it can be set in any time period, though I prefer a less technological age. Even fantasy would be welcomed. Star crossed lovers? A chance meeting with a much needed respite from a volatile world? The more complex the better! I am willing to create more than one character. I prefer a M/F pairing please.

I am online everyday and can post that often, but if you cannot commit to at least once a week, it would be better not to start. Please check my O/O's. I will check yours. If this resonates with you at all, give me a PM.

Re: Sing to me-F lf M-Light romance
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 02:50:54 PM »
Adding more songs to this list. A story of a woman who loves a man she knows as a friend. But he does not see her as a romantic interest.

I want to explore this as a light romance, but I am open to slightly darker themes. Maybe a scenario where she manages to get him alone for the first time and tell him her feelings, only to be rejected. What will she do to make him see her as the love of his life, forever?

PM me if interested. We can plot a story to make both of us happy!

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 02:57:14 PM »
Songs to inspire, songs to set moods, and songs to make my Muse dance. How about a song to celebrate the season?

Would be fun to have a Halloween rp. Perhaps a party at a local college gets visited by a strange figure dressed in costume. Or is it something more sinister? Like a Pied Piper the figure leads the partygoers into a tent. But no one comes out...

Investigators are called in to figure it out. The tent stands empty. Where did they all go?

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 06:14:07 PM »
Time to add another song that struck me as interesting. It almost seems like a writer's lament.

Then there is this one, which seems to be another song that fits the adventures of a writer:

I love romance and adventure, combining them into an interesting story is my goal here. Music inspires me, and leads me to explore themes I have only fantasized about.

This could be a story of a woman who meets a man she wants, but he is beyond her station. I would prefer this to be set in a fantasy story rather than real life. He is a noble in a rich Kingdom. She is a peasant who wants to better her lot in life. What will she do to enchant him to seek her out? Will she make a deal with a demon? Will she seek the services of a witch who will give her a love potion or charm? So many ways to play this out. I like this song as a backdrop.

PM me with your take on the story. I would love to work this out in a way to satisfy both of us.