You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:13:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: That One Dingus's Quest for Sexy Times [Both Freeform & System RP]  (Read 689 times)

Offline That One DingusTopic starter

That One Dingus's Quest for Sexy Times [Both Freeform & System RP]
« on: September 14, 2016, 04:44:37 PM »
Hello, everyone. I assure you that, despite the silly nature of my name, I do take RPing seriously and love my storylines to be seasoned with lovemaking, not the other way around.

My On and Offs are located in my signature, so take a look at that to see if there is anything that you might take objection to before you get in contact with me. Please, don't reply to the thread; just PM me.

For the purpose of clarification, I will always specify whether I prefer an RP/story/game to be Freeform or System based.

I am not looking for one-shots or scenarios. I have been a roleplayer for years and know how to commit to a story. If you like developing relationships between characters, fantastic! If you're just looking for a quick romp, your interests are better served elsewhere (except for the Lands of Luste example down below).

...And now I shut up and let you see my proposals.

Categories:
  • High Fantasy
  • Dark Fantasy
  • Sci-Fi
  • Drow/Dark Elves
  • Anthro/"Furry"
  • Monster Girls
  • Canons
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 10:31:31 AM by That One Dingus »

Re: That One Dingus's Quest for Sexy Times [Both Freeform & System RP]
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 05:05:02 PM »
High Fantasy section

"I'm going to making my own fantasy! With black dragon blackjack and halfling hookers!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lands of Luste [System]

Exactly what it says on the tin. I've been looking for an opportunity to try a game and see if I like it. Because of my personal tastes, it would probably be far easier to run it as a solo game and have some NPCs in the party that support/"support" the character that I drum up. This is the one exception to serious roleplay for me. It can be quick, fast, dirty, and silly. It would need some tweaking, however, because there are some kinks in the system that I am not a fan of.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is Bred in the Bone [Freeform/Mostly System] [Dragon Age/D&D or Pathfinder] [Adventure/Romance] [Religion/Philosophy] [Bondage]

He was supposed to have died. The Qun demanded it. But here he was, in another world where the Qun was not known... It would be a greater sin to end his own dangerous existence than to pass up the opportunity to spread the Qun.

For those of you who know about Dragon Age, you probably know about Ketojan. I figure that he is not the first Saarebas to ask questions. This story would be about either outside magic or the unpredictability of the Fade itself transporting a Saarebas to another world. My first preference is for Golarion, because I want to learn about that world's setting, but I would also be willing to settle for Faerun, Eberron, or a custom setting. I want my lack of knowledge to be reflected in my character as he learns about this new world. Culture shock will be a very important aspect of the roleplay as he sees magic being performed seemingly without consequence and the new world's comfort with the topic of sexuality and non-gender roles. Since he cannot perform magic without damning himself in the eyes of the Qun, this Saarebas becomes the first Qunari equivalent of a monk and trains his body to become a lethal weapon. As a Saarebas, he himself cannot wield weapons, so his feet and fists will have to suffice.

Saarebas would be a Sub at first, but would likely develop into a Switch as his confidence in romance grows. The only real requirement for a female character is she is someone who helps guide him through the rules of this new world. Much of Saarebas's dialogue will be about the Qun and how his current situation fits into it, so if you thought hearing about the Qun was annoying while you were playing Dragon Age, you're probably not going to have a good time with this. Saarebas will be keeping his collar and chains, so there is also that to consider. The female character might develop into Saarebas's handler, one who "holds his leash" and keeps him from performing magic. >Insert your own joke here.<

Potential set-ups:
  • Golarion, Andoran: The bastion of freedom in Golarion, Saarebas will seem very out-of-place with his chains and collar. While he is there, Saarebas will wrestle with the Good but Chaotic mentality of Andoran and the Lawful but Evil outlook of Cheliax.
  • Golarion, the Shackles: Capital of piracy and Besmaran worship, Saarebas's philosophy will stick out like a sore thumb. His collar and chains might mark him out as an escaped galley slave.
  • Golarion, Cheliax: Since Qunari are not native to Golarion, Saarebas will appear to be a tiefling
  • Faerun, Menzoberranzan: Landing in one of the darkest and evilest places in Faerun, Saarebas finds himself enslaved and caught up in the machinations of the Drow Houses. Drow society serves as a nice foil to the Qun by also having gender-assigned roles but in a different fashion. Perhaps there is room for a futa drow character to muddle things further?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 10:28:26 AM by That One Dingus »

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 11:24:47 PM »
Dark Fantasy section

Sometimes, a fantastical world can be a bit darker than those swashbuckling tales in the tavern. Sometimes, the villains get their day in the sun.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Faustian Pact [Freeform/System] [Dungeons & Dragons] [Bondage] [Possible Non-con] [Corruption] [Tragedy/Adventure]

Azur had the perfect life. He had a beautiful wife, his parents were healthy and living with him, his blacksmithing business was doing splendidly, and a baby was on the way. He prayed to the gods every day and thanked them for the life he had been given.

Then, one night, everything was taken from him.

A portal, opened by unknown means, opened outside of his village and spat forth a band of demons that rampaged through the settlement. Azur fought back, but a backhanded swipe from a demon's claw across his torso nearly ended his life. When he woke up after the attack was over, his smithy had been burned down, the mutilated and charred remains of his parents lay under the rubble, and his beloved wife was missing. Azur was taken to the infirmary and bedridden for weeks, fighting off the near-death inflicted on him by the demon's wound. He prayed to the gods for anything: the return of his wife, knowledge of her whereabouts or if she was even alive, or, failing all that, justice against the demons responsible for sending his world crashing down.

But no response ever came. The gods were silent.

Even though Azur recovered physically, his mind was shattered and his soul shattered by the events. After all his praying, after living a good and virtuous life as the gods demanded, he was to be left in the dust when it was time for the gods to return the favor? Azur was too bitter and lost in his grief to notice how all the other survivors had suffered similarly.

He wandered for months from town to town, taking up odd smithy jobs here and there. One night, as he lay asleep in bed, he was visited by a dark hooded figure in a hall of skin. It revealed itself to be an emissary of Bel, Archgeneral of Hell and Lord of the First. In exchange for swearing service to Bel and enlisting in the Blood War against demonkind for all of eternity, the emissary signed a pact that would grant Azur the power to take revenge and find his wife. He awoke from his slumber as a being draped in chains and covered in muscle: a kyton, a chain devil.

This will be a story about making bad decisions with noble (or, at least, understandable) reasons that slowly send the character into a downward spiral. There will be fighting against demons and their demonic followers along with elements of cosmic intrigue as Azur finds out just how far the Blood War spreads its tendrils. Azur is a complete Dom who always seeks control over his partners and is not afraid to use his chains for more... recreational purposes. Possible pairings include a female archon that seeks to take advantage of his state in waging her own war against demonkind (and might end up falling because of it), a succubus who becomes Azur's plaything (the final nail in his coffin of hypocrisy), a tiefling who sees her own darkness reflected in him, or perhaps something else if you wish to make a proposition. Even though Azur still views himself as being married and seeks out his wife, devils are by their nature lustful beings and he will probably find some way to excuse his dalliances. After all, nobody does exact wording better than devils...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evil Always Finds a Way... Or Does It? [Freeform] [Overlord] [Harem? (not sure yet)] [Empire-building/Drama/Romance]
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The tale of the Overlord is an old one: a man (or woman) is drawn by misfortune in their life to take up a mantle of Evil and embark on a campaign of terror, destruction, and slavery across the realm. Commanding a vast army of Minions, along with a few elite servants, they challenge the heroes of the realm and seek to yank control of the land from the forces of Good.

Only... what if this time, the Overlord was consumed with a lust for power, revenge, or wealth? What if he tried to use his powers for... Good? Does using his power as the Overlord still make him Evil? What about fending off Heroes that hear of his return, shut their ears to his protests of innocence, and assail all that he has worked to build? And the forces of Evil that look with envy and outrage on the functioning kingdom that he fashions for himself? The Third Overlord, savior of the elven race and married to the sensible Rose over the debauched Velvet, proved that Good could exist under the Overlord's Helm. With it having been years since the death of the last Overlord, it is time for the Minions to find themselves a new master...

I primarily intend this RP to be done in the style of the video game, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if tropes from the anime of the same name snuck their way in. Of course, an Overlord is nothing without a Mistress to help him make important decisions, get things done around the Dark Tower, and... keep him warm on cold nights. Being the Overlord, he is expected to getting things his way and is usually a Dom. However, there may be rare occasions where he seeks to relieve the stress of his position and simply relax, laying back and becoming Submissive as he lets his Mistress go wild. There have been times in history where the Overlord has had several Mistresses, so there might or might not be a development for that. It depends on whether the Overlord commits himself to one true Mistress or decides to indulge in several. Since nearby realms might seek to supplicate the Overlord, there is the potential of several princesses/warlords/priestesses/what-have-you competing for his affections. Since the setting of Overlord is deliberately vague Tolkien-esque high fantasy, this concept could easily be adapted to another high fantasy setting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nemesis [Freeform] [High fantasy setting (flexible)] [Action/Intrigue] [Possible Non-con (not required)] [Violence]

This game is heavily inspired by the game Shadow of Mordor.

The forces of good, the free people of the world, have a champion in a woman that has a most remarkable ability: as long as she dies in battle, she can come back from the dead. How this is done, exactly, is something that can be hammered out pre-game. Whatever the case may be, she has become something of a boogey(wo)man to the forces of darkness. Everything changes for her, however, whenever she crosses paths with a random orc/hobgoblin. This seemingly insignificant mook, this servant of evil, shows up again and again as an obstacle to the heroine's objectives. What starts off as a chance meeting evolves into a rivalry, an obsession with the other, that is the stuff of legend.

The heroine, unbeknownst to her supporters, makes heavy use of assassination, poisoning, deception, and dark sorcery to accomplish her goals. While she fights evil in the open, she also influences the hierarchy of evil's forces behind-the-scenes. This Nemesis of hers can either be a pawn that she is grooming for success or that one wrench in the works that keeps everything from going smoothly. One thing is for sure, however: if the Nemesis ever gets his hands on her, he will most certainly not be gentle.

I'm looking for someone to play the heroine in this story. Domination plays a heavy role in this story, but who has control will depend on who gets the drop on the other in a given situation. I will be playing the Nemesis.
Examples of a Nemesis with a Female Character

« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 03:20:40 PM by That One Dingus »

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 01:08:04 PM »
Sci-Fi section

"Set boobies to stun!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helldivers: A Nice Cup of Libertea [Freeform] [Generic Futuristic Sci-Fi] [Romance/Intrigue/Satire/Action] [War] [Human/Alien] [Forbidden Love]

What do you get when you mash together Starcraft, Starship Troopers, Terminator, and Warhammer 40,000? Helldivers, a setting where "Super Earth" has been unified by a system of "simplified democracy" where voting machines vote for the people based on a series of questions that they answer. It looks like the people get their say, but a combination of revolving door politicians, propaganda, and lack of real expression reveal it for the oligarchical wet dream that it is.

To feed the insatiable supply needs of Super Earth and maintain mankind's dominance of the stars, Helldivers are troops of elite men and women that deploy in small teams to secure strategic assets and wreak havoc behind enemy lines. Provided with comfortable housing and indoctrinated with the righteousness of their duty, Helldivers are suicidal in their devotion to protecting "democracy" and maintaining the proud image of their organization.

Only... what happens when a Helldiver starts to question the system that the regime has put in place? What happens when, deployed behind enemy lines, he meets an alien woman whose acts and evidence shakes him to his very core? 

Looking for someone to play the role of the female alien that my Helldiver eventually falls in love with. Her temperament is up to the RPer, but my first impression of this woman is someone who is sassy and not afraid to tell it like it is. Perhaps a bit jaded and cynical to counterbalance the Helldiver's wide-eyed enthusiasm and naivete. I want the alien to be humanoid, but I'm comfortable with whatever species you bring forward, established or original.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 10:28:52 AM by That One Dingus »

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 01:16:44 AM »
Drow/Dark Elves section

"Fetish"? What are you talking about? I just feel like we don't see enough of those ebony beauties.  ;D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Am Justice! [Freeform] [Faerun/Custom High Fantasy Setting] [Adventure/Romance/Intrigue]

A low-born drow, a mere servant, is sentenced to death for her crimes. Of course, while she is not exactly innocent of anything, she most certainly didn't actually commit the crimes in question. Instead, she has been arranged to take the fall for a noble's, or even an entire House's, machinations. Everyone on the jury secretly knows of her innocence, but whoever framed her did an excellent job of covering their tracks. In drow society, you can only be punished for crimes that you were caught doing, but someone must always pay for them regardless. Invoking the named of their demon spider goddess, the court sentences her to one of the most gruesome forms of execution available to drow: the Creeping Death, where thousands of tiny spiders pour forth from the floor and envelope the victim en masse while injecting venom with their fangs. As the drow woman cowers before the onslaught of legs, the high priestess that acts as judge makes the mistake of calling it "justice".

In an instant, the balance of the cosmos seeks to right itself. A wave of... holy light? Hellfire? Something washes away the tide of vermin and before the woman stands an outsider, gazing out at the court with judgment and outraged anger in its eyes.

I'm looking for someone to play the female drow. I would be playing either an angel, an archon, or a devil that has taken umbrage to the mockery of a trial and is able to use that sense of outrage to be summoned to the Material Plane. What happens after that is open for discussion. One key aspect that I foresee for the RP, however, is that there will be tension between the drow woman's quest for freedom and the outsider's insistence on the order of things.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things That Go Bump in the Underdark [Freeform] [Faerun/Custom High Fantasy Setting] [Adventure/Romance] [Senses Play]

A knight goes questing in the Underdark, seeking glory and monsters to slay. While he is down there, however, the unthinkable happens: he loses his light. With no way to see in the darkness, the knight is reduced to feeling his way around and growing increasingly paranoid in the complete darkness.

His movements do not go unnoticed. A drow woman watches his stumbling with interest. Perhaps she is a drow ranger who prefers the quiet of the wild tunnels and the honest brutality of monsters to the bragging and machinations of her own kind? Or does she have another reason to be alone in the wild parts below? Whatever the case, she sees the opportunity for some fun...

In this RP, I would be playing the role of a knight lost in the darkness. His role would be Submissive as the drow woman utilizes her ability to see in the dark to toy with him. Will she exploit his handicap to full advantage? Or will she blindfold herself and make their little tryst in the dark equal through taste, touch, smell, and sound? If the RP continues past the first encounter, I could see the two of them becoming obsessed with each other and suffering the disapproval of their kind as they become suspicious of their frequent visits.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who's the Bitch Now? [Freeform] [Faerun/High Fantasy Setting] [Futa/Female] [Pseudo-Con] [Romance]

An half-orc woman is kidnapped and enslaved by the drow. Unknown to them, she is actually a futa and has had to deal with the unique position of being considered both a man and a woman in orc society. This half-orc is sold to a noble drow lady, perhaps a priestess-in-training or a merchant's spoiled daughter. The drow humiliates the half-orc and taunts her until she finally snaps. Getting bent over and rammed by the vengeful half-orc, the drow is surprised to learn that she enjoys this rough sex and feeling of being dominated.

The two being a secret affair. Acting her usual arrogant self in public, the drow melts into putty whenever the half-orc gets her hands on her when they are alone. Of course, they have to keep their play sessions a secret or the drow will lose all respect from her peers... which, in dark elf society, could end up getting her killed.

I would be playing the half-orc and am looking for someone to play the drow. The half-orc is a sexual Dom and the drow would be a Dom in public but a Sub in private.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 10:29:21 AM by That One Dingus »

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 10:46:46 AM »
Anthro/"Furry" section

Sometimes, elves, dwarves, and Green Alien Chicks just don't cut it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Queen of Armello [Freeform] [Anthro] [Adventure/Intrigue/Romance]

The Kingdom of Armello faces the darkest days of its history. The King, once a proud and noble Lion, has been infected and eventually corrupted by the Rot, the antithesis of life. The balance of the Wyld, the natural order of things, is threatened by this growing darkness. Ghastly birds formed of shadow and Rot, known as Banes, spread their shadows over the kingdom. As if that was not enough, the King issues increasingly mad decrees with each passing day. These orders are carried out by the King's Guard, a group of hounds that are blindly loyal to their monarch. Across the land, things stir within old ruins and bandits accost innocent travelers on the roads.

One thing is becoming clear: someone must overthrow the King and become the new monarch of Armello. The Four Clans of Wolf, Rat, Rabbit, and Bear,along with the unofficially recognized Bandit Clan, send forth their champions to ensure their position is secured on the throne of power. But how will these heroes accomplish this? Will they storm the palace and defeat the mighty King in single combat, seizing the Crown of Armello from his dead claws? Will they seek out the Spirit Stones, powerful and ancient artifacts of the Wyld, to purify the King of his corruption? Will they simply wait for the Rot to finally overwhelm the King and maneuver their allies and servants into seizing power in the wake of his death? Or will someone become even corrupted than the King and feed on his essence in a battle of Evil against Evil?

Think of Armello of being something of a hybrid between Game of Thrones and the Redwall book series. In the wake of this drama, I had an idea for some potential lore development in this setting. I figure that interspecies romances are not common, so I wanted to experiment with something like that. The version that I have in mind is of having a male Wolf capture a female Rabbit. Perhaps the Rabbit is a spy or a saboteur, but as she spends time alongside her captor, a plan hatches in her mind. This Wolf seems likely to become King, and every King needs a Queen...

The Rabbit Clan

Rabbit society is among the most prosperous of all the great clans due to a combination of its citizen's natural mental aptitude and treasure-seeking spirit. After generations of living purely underground, its members once again emerged onto the surface with a hoard of priceless artifacts and precious gems, which allowed them to establish a culture marked by great wealth and fine craftsmanship. An air of refinement and learning seems to permeate every facet of their way of life. Many Rabbits still frequent the old tunnels seeking materials for their artisans to craft into exquisite items.

The Rabbit capital is located in the windswept Great Southern Plains, an area they claimed shortly after their kind returned from below. It is a far-reaching city consisting of great marble towers above, and a network of unseen, elaborate tunnels beneath.
A species of builders, inventors, engineers, and treasure hunters, Rabbits are clever and relatively tough. However, most do not have a strong connection to the Wyld and aren't very good fighters.

Here are some canon Rabbit Clan characters.
Amber

“Call it as you wish. As long as she keeps raiding those dungeons and bringing back her trinkets, she's richer than any of us - and more important, too, for that matter.”

Boundless in curiosity and adventurous spirit, she frequently explores ancient dungeons and ruins for treasure to the point of obsession.

Amber is white rabbit draped in appropriately amber and black Elizabethan-style dress, and carries an Asian-inspired silk umbrella and sword for fending off not-quite-dead denizen of the dusty depths. As a former heiress of a very well-to-do family among the Rabbit Clan, she exemplifies all the traits of the high class while simultaneously living a life of adventure and intrigue as a relic hunter.

In addition to sating her hunger for excitement, her excursions also grant her valuable trinkets that add to her already impressive wealth.
Amber may not be as clever as other Rabbits, but she is more attuned to the Wyld. I could very easily see her being the first Armellian to try and engage in an interspecies relationship. Perhaps this Tomb Raider is looking for a Womb Raider? Here is a more NSFW image of her:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Elyssia

Not much is known about Elyssia. What is known, however, is that she is a master of fortification. Her primary activity is building walls to protect the peoples of Armello, but there is also the more subtle side effect of increasing Rabbit Clan influence across the kingdom. She is methodical, graceful, and precise in both her movement and speech. Even her weapons of choice, a mallet and a measuring staff, reflect her careful and cold nature.

Perhaps someone needs to tear down this little bunny's walls. Perhaps someone needs to pierce her defenses and ravage the woman within... all while she takes his "measurements", of course.

If neither character sounds appealing, we can discuss creating an original character. I'm a fan of Big Bunny Boobies and Booty, but I understand that isn't always to someone's taste. I'm willing to be flexible.

The Wolf Clan

“Pack Strong”
—Wolf Clan motto

The Wolf Clan is a warrior culture organized into a pack structure that emphasizes the importance of pride, loyalty, and honour. They are led by a single chieftain, typically a strong fighter of great renown. Unlike some of the more affluent clans, Wolf society is less concerned with concepts such as trade or the acquisition of material wealth, and tend to live off the land whenever possible, actively shunning concepts such as politics and magic. They sometimes entertain themselves with duels, tournaments, and other assorted challenges of their fighting prowess.

The capital of the Wolf Clan is located in the snowy peaks of the Northern Needles, an area of towering craggy cliffs and hilly slopes overlooking vast pine forests. Their buildings are large stone structures sometimes built into the sides of the mountains themselves, connected by rocky bridges spanning wide chasms.
The best fighters in Armello come from the Wolf Clan and only a fool would dare face them openly. With Armello in growing discontent, the Wolf Clan sees an opportunity for one of their number to take the throne.

Enter
Thane

“There in the cold, a blade of finest steel. And at its hilt a wolf of silver and grey whose eyes raged with golden fire.”

Thane is a name that many who border the clan’s mountainous region know well. From a young pup, tournaments, duels and challenges have fallen in his favour and gained him fame and celebrity status within the clan. This wolf’s skills with a longsword fast became legend, but alas, Thane’s carefree antics drew ire from his father; a weathered, iron wolf of wars passed and adventures trodden, who saw only his son’s inability to lead the clan.

Now with his father slain and his brother in exile, that day has come and this renowned sword is still a pup, not yet a wolf.
Thane is young and impetuous, but caring and loyal to those close to him. He is a terrifyingly skilled fighter, but does not dwell overmuch on strategy or the Wyld. If it was ever revealed that Prince of Wolves had taken a Rabbit woman as his mate, there would be an explosion of controversy among his pack... particularly among the female Wolves that desire royal pups. Thane is very fit and has quite the "sword" to match the blade that rests on his hip.

Again, if this character does not interest you, we can work out something else.

While my original idea for the pairing involves a female Rabbit and male Wolf, this idea is not set in stone. Send me a PM if you are curious and I will answer any questions you might have about the other Clans or the world itself.

Ideally, the male character (mine) would be taking the Dominant role in any sexual encounters. I am willing to serve as a Storyteller in this, adapting the world to the choices that the characters make. Every so often, I will throw in a "Choose Your Own Adventure" style prompt where the player of the female character will make a choice about how to resolve a particular situation. This will help the story to grow and show character development. This story would continue all the way to the coronation of someone as Armello's new ruler.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her Special Mount [Freeform] [D&D/High Fantasy] [Romance/Satire] [Furry/Anthro] [Dubious Con (Negotiable)]

A female paladin, a warrior dedicated to goodness, defending the innocent, and smiting the wicked, follows a mad wizard into a forest. She rides into the forest atop her warhorse, a powerful animal granted special intelligence by her god(dess). The paladin is kind to her mount and he rewards her with absolute loyalty.

After tracking down the wizard, the madman decides to secure his escape and his revenge at the same time. He casts two spells on the mount. One is a shape-changing spell that transforms him into a horse-man. The other fills the mount with insatiable lust for the next person that he sees... which just so happens to be his paladin.

While the wizard makes his cackling escape, the mount gives his paladin the ride of her life. At first, she's not so on-board with the idea, but soon she realizes just how good it is to be so impaled by her own steed. The real question is, after she recovers from saddle soreness, will she try to turn her mount back to normal? Or will she keep him as-is? After all, it might not be so bad to have a second pairs of hands to help fight evil... and grab her ass.

I will be playing the polymorphed mount and I am looking for someone to play the female paladin. Since the horse was already sentient and merely had his body changed, I will not be counting it as bestiality. While this plot only accounts for the first instance of intercourse, I am open to continuing further. For anyone looking for a Storyteller to handle things while they enjoy the ride, or someone wanting to go half-and-half with RP, this would be a good one to pick up.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 03:16:53 PM by That One Dingus »

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 11:55:22 PM »
Monster Girls
For those moments when your partner can eat you and that turns you on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monster Musume: Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch... [Freeform] [Modern setting with fantastical elements] [Romance/Slice of Life/Comedy] [Harem?]

He was just an ordinary guy from Kansas, spinning his wheels and unsure of what to do with his life beyond taking care of the farm. News is spreading across the globe of Monsters and Humans signing a peace agreement that will slowly allow monsters to integrate into human society. Since most of those efforts are focused in Japan, however, that means that such news is only about two minutes' worth of conversation at the bar.

Unknown to this man, however, is that some concerned friends of his (who are also looking for a good laugh) sign him up for an experimental hosting program in the United States. Namely, on a ranch outside of crowded urban areas to both mitigate damage and ease their monster newcomers into human culture. In exchange for housing and pay, the monsters will be expected to provide products and services for testing in the marketplace. (Each monster girl will have a set of potential skills included with them.) This man's job is to oversee their welfare and make sure that they are doing their work. That will prove rather difficult, however, when at least one of the foreign workers ends up falling for him...

Some possible girls:
Minotaur/Cowgirl

Resources: Milk (Duh), helps out with heavy lifting around the ranch.
Sheepgirl

Resources: Wool, Landscaping and range maintenance.
Lamia/Rattlesnakegirl

Resources: Medicine derived from venom, pest control, security.
Drider/Blackwidowgirl

Resources: Medicine, pest control, house maintenance, knitting and stitching.

If you have any other suggestions for monster girls in this game, keep in mind that I am trying to maintain a Western theme here. "Pet" girls, such as dog- and catgirls, are also on the table, but it is expected that they will be responsible for minor chores around the place and double-checking on the ranch owner.

I'm looking for someone willing to play as one (or more) of the girls in this concept. We can either focus on one girl's romantic relationship with the guy, or we can go down the harem route and have all these female monsters compete for the attention of the one male in the area. I'm all about choices and input, so speak up! I will be including a little bit of parody and deconstruction on the old harem trope, so PM me if that tickles your fancy.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 03:16:34 PM by That One Dingus »

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 03:38:04 PM »
Canons

They say that the best "ships" have Canons.  ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This list will continually update as I find new characters and franchises.

Characters that I am willing to play:
Jorge, Halo Reach

Siegfried Schtauffen/Nightmare, Soul Calibur

Kal'Reegar, Mass Effect

Boromir, Faramir, and Gimli, Lord of the Rings

"Scorch", Star Wars

Ultron, Marvel Movieverse

RAFAAM, THE SUPREME ARCHEOLOGIST!!! and Garrosh Hellscream, Hearthstone/World of Warcraft

Characters that I am looking for someone else to play (from the same universes, since it's only fair):
Cassandra, Taki, Ivy Valentine, and Hilde, Soul Calibur

Kasumi Goto, Mass Effect

Ysera, Alexstrasza, Lady Nas'jar, and Yrel, World of Warcraft

« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 03:04:17 PM by That One Dingus »

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2016, 11:04:47 AM »
Updated by removing several taken ideas, adding new canon characters, and removing the bit saying that I was new. Kinda lose the right to say that after a couple of months...