DELTA VON SECK - aka - DVS/Devious, Deevs
The kind of witch you want on your good side. She's a petite and curvy five foot power-house
of natural magical ability built on a few centuries of practice and magic accumulation which is
why other witches don't even like to be around her. She's trouble with tits and a fiery attitude
to take-no-shits from anyone. Deevs isn't really part of the Blacktown community, however,
she's handy to have around when you need someone of her abilities, and she isn't someone
you decline to sell goods to, especially with the price of a favor. No one really knows how she
spends her time, but rumor has it, when she isn't indulging in physical and psychological
pleasures, she's terrorizing who ever she deems needs punishing. This time she's in town with
an obscure shopping list and a few peace offerings for being a general pain in the ass.
FRANKY HART - aka - Franky The Bartender (badass)
Blacktown Bartender. She was a drifter a long time ago, but managed to seed herself as part
of the community before YC became head enforcer. As far as anyone knew, she was just a
hot, evasive but charming bartender who maybe
had a psychic ability of some kind, on
account for her knack for knowing what drink people wanted before they asked. Some thought
her submissive, other just figured she didn't like conflict. The only thing besides her bar-tending
skills, anyone really knew for sure, was that she didn't like to be touched (except when she
not that anyone was aware.) Six months ago, everyone, including YC, found out why--
a barfight got out of hand and the compact thirty-something, five-four-nobody put seven men
on the floor, and sent three of them to the local healer. No one has looked at her the same since,
and the fact she's a mystery is beginning to mount tension in the community against her, rumors
of her being a spy and the like. She's not a spy, but she has been running from her past which
she refuses to talk about.
ISIS ANKH - aka - Carla Cash, Nadia Loken, and many others...ADDITIONAL NOTES ABOUT CHOOSING A FEMALE LEAD
She's been a brilliant outsider her whole life, seeming to bring out the best, or worst in people with no idea why.
Her tattoos are representations of emotional pain given physical presence as a reminder of her survival.
The leggy blonde also feels like she being followed by darkness in that, weird things always happen around her.
Computers, gadgets and other technology became her refuge. Her therapy. It was also the epicenter for the
majority of the arrests under her belt, from hacking to unauthorized drone flight and theft of government
property. Most of the arrests were thrown out on a wide variety of technicalities, the only conviction on her
record is public indecency when she was 18, about four years ago. Several agencies try to keep an eye on
her but she's a master at digital drag nets and ghosting; which is also how she found out about Blacktown
and decided to check it out in the hopes someone could confirm if she's cursed. (She's not, she's a conduit
and amplifier for all kinds of energy, particularly moods and magic, though she possess no magic of her
own otherwise. and has no idea what she is.) Without an invite, she had no idea what she's getting into.
- The lead female, should be the one you/your character are most attracted to all the way around.
- The condition for me bringing in the other women, is entirely upon your ability to inspire with just the one to start.
- Each woman has her own sexuality. Franky is likely going to be the toughest/most intense challenge, but also perhaps worth it. Deevs is a wildcard with a lot of buttons and no shame, so she is arguably the "easiest" so to speak. Isis is kind of in the middle, socially/sexually/romantically deprived but no less wanting and sometimes impulsive enough to take it.
- Deevs is best paired with a man who won't get jealous about her having multiple partners, isn't afraid of sensually passionate sex, and a wide variety of foreplay...
- Franky is best paired with a perspective button pusher who actually cares about her and her trust in him; a man not afraid to get close or touch her.
- Isis is best paired with a cunningly blunt flirt, a man to remind her there's more to life than tech, and that she's as stunning as her mind.
- It's perfectly AWESOME if YC is a chameleon sort who can fit all three types of man! Or also quite hot if he's better suited for one more than the others.
- Regardless of who may be your favorite, please consider making YC supernatural, whether he has magic, or an ability, or is a shifter or whatever.