You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 04:54:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Controlled By My Neighbour  (Read 151 times)

Offline pleaseteasemeTopic starter

Controlled By My Neighbour
« on: September 11, 2016, 07:29:26 AM »

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by.

Two quick things if I may before getting to the role and what I'm looking for:
- I don't care what your real life gender is, if you're willing to play the female role in this then I'm more than happy to discuss it with you.
- No one liners please. I don't expect pages of text in every reply but some detail is desired.

In regards to the role I'd also like to add that I would be perfectly happy to adapt it to a scenario that isn't them being neighbours. On top of that the ages and names used in this are for example only and can of course be changed.

Controlled By My Neighbour
Michael Thompson is fresh out of college. He's just got a new job and has moved out of home and into an apartment building. It's a great place, good location, nicely furnished, what's not to like? The story begins when he's in the communal laundry room on the bottom floor of the building, whilst there he finds a bra that someone has seemingly left behind. It's not like he's never seen a bra before, however it's clear that this bra belongs to someone rather busty. He cannot stop looking at it, and by the time he's done with his laundry he can't take it anymore and he scoops it up with his washing and takes it back to his room.

A few days later he meets the woman who lives across the hall for the first time, purely by chance they've never met. She seems lovely, however one thing quickly becomes obvious. The bra belongs to her. As much as he tries he cannot help himself, his eyes are drinking her in, for days now he's been fantasising about the bra and who owns it and now he finds out she lives just 10 feet away from him! Soon after he cannot take it anymore, he has to see her again, and so he decides to take the bra back to her. Naturally he claims he just found it now, and graciously she takes it back, thanking him for returning it, even if he does make it clear that she finds it somewhat amusing how he 'knew' that it belonged to her and not someone else. Unknown to him, she knows exactly what her body is doing to him, and the way in which he is looking at her.

Now with no excuse to see her but with his head full of her he's naturally delighted when one afternoon she asks if he could come over to help her moving something heavy. She's again wearing something that enhances her cleavage, and his eyes are glued to her then entire time he's helping out. By the time he leaves he's flushed, erect and all but running the short distance home to take care of himself. Again, she knows this, and she takes great delight in it. It goes on though, her vacuum cleaner breaks, could she borrow his? However what he wasn't expecting was that she'd ask if he could come over and actually do it, but when she leans in with that cleavage in his gaze he's hurriedly agreeing. By the time he's finished he's naturally erect and horny again, but this time she calls him out on it. She likes him helping her out, but she can't have him walking around her apartment in that state, he's taken twice as long as he should to get all the chores down. So she suggests she has the perfect thing for a boy like him. She presents him with a chastity device, suggesting that he wear it whilst he does a few chores her, after which she will unlock it. Naturally he's hesitant, but as she again flaunts her body, and even suggests she will make it worth his whilst as she makes an obscene 'jerking off' gesture with her hand he agrees. She locks him in it, telling him to come back tomorrow at the usual time to help her.

By the time he arrives tomorrow he's just gagging for some sexual relief, he's never felt this way, only to find that the list of chores is longer than the day before. Of course he does them all, even getting them all done in record time, before he's practically pleading with her to unlock him. What he wasn't expecting was her reply, suggesting that she thought he really wanted to help her and not just use her for sexual relief. He pleads his innocence, assuring her that isn't the case, he was just horny, he got carried away... At which point she accepts his apology, on the basis that he'll wait a week for his release. The next week is total hell, his needs running wild, his neighbour looking SO beautiful, as well as the way she talks to him about it. Asking him if he aches, if he's ever been this long before without an orgasm. By the time his week is up he's firmly under her control, just where she wants him. As agreed she sits him down and unlocks him, and after making him promise to keep his hands off. She gives him a wonderful handjob, the young man having the most incredible orgasm of his life, all whilst she assures him that she knows how much he enjoys this, having him agree to go back into the chastity device after his orgasm has finished.

As she puts it back into place she just smiles and kisses his cheek. "Two weeks this time. See you tomorrow."

From there I'm open to discussion where we go! Of course, I am willing to change or tweak any of that based on any preferences you might have, so long as the basic premise of the idea doesn't change too much where the woman exerts more control and influence on him as time goes on.

If you're interested then please get in touch, I'd be delighted to discuss things in more detail with you via PM.

Thanks again for your time, hope to hear from you soon!  :D