You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 11:03:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cravings! Lusts! Desires! Oh, My! [F for M/F]  (Read 318 times)

Offline LunaTickTopic starter

Cravings! Lusts! Desires! Oh, My! [F for M/F]
« on: September 08, 2016, 07:19:26 PM »
Warning: This thread is not yet fleshed out. There will be pairings and fandoms as well as some basic information about me and what I'm looking for. Plots soon to come!

Hey there! I'm LunaTick (Luna if you happen to be feeling friendly).

Please keep responses to PMs and don't post in this thread! Thanks!

I've been flitting around different roleplaying communities for awhile now, and have managed to land myself here! I'd consider myself moderately experienced, having been a part of different online communities such as this one, as well as being involved in D&D and other such tabletop games both online and off. That said, there are lots of things I can still improve on.

While I may not be new to roleplaying, I am currently admittedly a bit rusty having not really done it actively for some time now. So please bear with me while I find my footing again, and feel free to offer me any constructive criticism you feel necessary!

I am a female, and I only play female characters. That said, your gender and the gender of your character do not need to match up for me. I will be entirely comfortable RPing with you regardless of your gender, your character's gender, your sexual preferences, etc. As long as my off list is respected, I'm sure we can have a good time!

What I Want

For a little bit of detail you can check out my O/O here.

You can likely expect me on in the late hours. Think between 2300 and 0300 EST. I will do my best to provide replies to RPs at least twice a week, but if I cannot swing that then I will let you know. Like most people I do have responsibilities IRL, and sometimes things can get really chaotic without any warning.

I like longer posts, spanning several paragraphs if possible. I love detail (tell me about the little things!) and word-building. I love a plot-heavy, long-term RP. That said, though, I also don't mind smutty little one-offs, although I still like some pretty meaty posts for those as well. Who doesn't like a good bit of just the good stuff once in awhile?

Good grammar and spelling is very important to me in a partner. The occasional, understandable typo is fine (we all make them) but consistent mistakes will break my immersion and my desire to carry it on. However, if I do decide to stop an RP (regardless of the reason), I will inform you. Always.

Since this currently isn't completely fleshed out yet, for now I'm going to stick with some cravings for genres, pairings and fandoms. Don't see something here but you'd like to ask about it? Please do. This list is not complete by any means.

*** = Craving!

♥Modern Fantasy**
♥Historical Fiction
♥Slow-burn Romance***
♥Mind Control

Pairings (my character second)

♥Vampire x Human***
♥Dominant x Slave
♥Kidnapper x Victim
♥Boss x Intern/Secretary/Other employee
♥Supernatural Being x Hunter

♥The Witcher
♥Dragon Age
♥Mistborn Series
♥Psycho Pass
♥The Mortal Instruments

Current Stories

A Watcher in the Web [Niklaus]
The New Intern [ShimapanMan]
His Personal Assistant [rhev]

Previous Stories

Stories that have been completed or abandoned, or are tentatively on hold/hiatus.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 12:08:38 AM by LunaTick »

Offline LunaTickTopic starter

Re: Cravings! Lusts! Desires! Oh, My! [F for M/F]
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 03:45:25 AM »
Updated with a bit more in each section, changed status back to Seeking.