You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:34:14 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Café de Fae ~ Open!  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Eudoxia

Re: Café de Fae ~ Open!
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2016, 10:00:55 PM »
Name ~ Mara Capra

Played By ~ Eudoxia

Age ~ 26

Sexuality ~ Pan 
O/Os (haven’t updated in ages but it’s mostly true-basically, I’m open to writing pretty much anything)

Breed ~ Faun...with human legs.

Power ~ She can stop time for a period of up to 30 seconds, (TBD on the second one, I'm having massive brain freeze. I'm thinking something to do with her horns, but can't be sure just yet.)

Position ~ Server Application:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name Mara Capra

Age 26

Position Applying For Server

Skills: Server for the past ten years at The Pancake House. Graveyard shift, so she can handle unruly and drunks with verve.

Reason for Job: She’d love to be able to use her skills and experience while being able to be herself.

Personality ~ To her customers, she is welcoming, warm, and gregarious. For the most part, she is the same to the other employees of Cafe de Fae, although she can be a bit reserved, fearful of judgment.

Background ~ Her family comes from the high mountains where their tribe of Faun have lived for millennia. Modernity has encroached on their tribelands, and Mara was not immune. As a teenager, a gathering of her friends would often wander down to the human town, something they were strictly forbidden from doing. The thrill and the lure was too great. Seeing what Mara considered freedom, she ached to live among them. Teenagers- the grass is always greener! One evening, a caravan of witches passed through the highlands. Late one night, Mara sneaked into their camp, seeking the services of a specific witch. She wished to have human legs, to get rid of her hairy, weird goat legs. The witch did as she was paid to do, performing a spell on Mara, giving her human legs. The witch refused to remove her horns, as it was rumored anyone who stole a Faun's horn would be cursed for a century. Mara had rolled her eyes at that bit, but didn’t do anything to stop the urban(or mountainous, as the case may be) myth. The witch had offered her a talisman that would get rid of her horns for up to 12 hours. This would allow the girl to somewhat pass for human in a human city. She was thrilled!

Her family and tribe, however, were not. To forsake what she was, to seek the services of a witch, no less, was tantamount to betrayal. In her defense, Mara was 16 years old and basically a complete idiot (as 16 year olds often are). It was no defense to the tribe elders. She was banished from the tribelands.

Having lost her family and friends, Mara came to the city to make something of her life. Being so young and unknowing, she took a job waiting tables at a pancake house during the graveyard shift. She was always careful to be back to her small apartment before 12 hours. She didn’t need reminding- hiding her horns gave her a splitting headache rivaling that of a migraine after about six hours. Eventually- blessedly- learning of Cafe de Fae, she originally sought refuge as a customer, enjoying being able to leave her horns out and not worry. She does feel the ever-present sense of shame, her long, virtually hairless human legs revealing her betrayal of her kind. It wasn’t something she talked about often, the shame was that great.

Mara aims to eventually find the band of witches once again to see if the spell can be reversed. Until then, she’s applied to work as a server at her new favorite cafe.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 10:20:01 PM by Eudoxia »

Offline Starcry

• ~♥Mistress Of Insanity♥~ | ~♥Sleeper Creeper♥~ | ~♥Britbong♥~ | ~♥Fujoshi♥~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Mad as a hatter but twice as twisted
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2016, 01:30:39 AM »
Dawww poor thing. ;~;

Offline Talra Di DelirenTopic starter

« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2016, 02:28:42 AM »
Is this still going? I might have an idea for a character.

As far as I know it is. :D

It most certainly is. I haven't been at my best recently, so I'm sorry for not having posted yet. This weekend should be a good time to do so.

Mara is just too cute to not have as a server ^^ welcome to the family!

Offline Starcry

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2016, 02:32:18 AM »
Is Balial accepted now the profile is finished? :3

« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2016, 01:55:52 PM »
Is Balial accepted now the profile is finished? :3

Oh! Yes! Sorry I didn't get back to you...but yes he is great. All good to go ^^

Offline Starcry

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2016, 02:02:52 PM »
Whoo hoo! Thanks!<3

I also only just noticed that Avynn was heartbroken by a full-blooded incubus so this is gonna be interesting. XD

« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2016, 02:05:56 PM »
Whoo hoo! Thanks!<3

I also only just noticed that Avynn was heartbroken by a full-blooded incubus so this is gonna be interesting. XD

For sure ^^

Offline Mystriss

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2016, 04:23:53 AM »
This story resonates with my novel!  How lovely.  I should like to join if I might.

Name ~ The naming conventions are quite odd here… Her lineage is Freya, her familiar title is Odessa.

Played By ~ Mystriss Freya

Age ~ Time is relative… 800 Earth years perhaps?

Sexuality ~ Freya enjoys all sexuality. - On/Off

Breed ~ People here say she is a demon?  Back home and they called her an Elf.  No, she is a Deshan. 

Power ~
Dimensional Manipulation – Shreds the fabric of space time.  In this facility it would only be used to retrieve and store objects.
Elemental Particle Manipulation – Physics based manipulation.  Freya specializes in the “fire” veins; unlikely any of it would be required in this haven.

Position ~ Customer.

Personality ~ Freya is extremely curious about this dimension as she’ll be stuck here for a while.  She is perhaps overly friendly, very hands on, and quite clever.  Freya has been getting better at controlling herself, but she suffers from a chemical and brain pattern "addiction" resulting in intense sexual desires.  She is excessively forward and has been in trouble with the law on numerous occasions, in numerous dimensions. 

Background ~ There was a war in her dimension between the CORE elves an the human lineages.  The stupid fools refused to submit and decided to destroy… everything, again. Her lineage is a proud one of 22 generations, her house was party to the lineage’s truce and her mate fought in The End War, they'd survived The Barrier Wars, and the bastard resistance “glassed” him.  Desperate she folded dimensions to find her mate alive, to no avail, they were all too similar...  She’s been folding dimensions for centuries and this is tenth dimension she’s found where the human lineages hadn’t started The Sovereign War, alas there are no Deshan, here, nor there, nor anywhere thus far.  It seems the two species might be incompatible… It was thought to be the case through The Barrier Wars, but none dared go against Heron and Depal...  Unfortunately she’s stuck here until she builds up enough energy for another fold - a decade at least, perhaps more given the frailty of the beings she’s drawn from thus far.  She just needs to keep her nose clean for a while more…  She was recently released from a prison in this place on the condition that she submit to scientific study – not that their boxes could hold her, but she is low on energy and grew tired of their dogged pestering.  Not to mention, quite frankly, being shot is a most unpleasant experience.  Now they are attempting to ply her for “technological” information, whatever the hell that might be, but she’s onto their deceptions.  One of the scientists directed her to this place, likely just a ploy to get information out of her, but she will never give them her lineage’s wisdom's; they are no doubt too stupid to possess even an iota of her thoughts! Searching - \ | / - CLASSIFIED - \ | / - <!# * DCCI OVERRIDE NID:192-22-2812 *> - / | \ - Additional Information Available
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 04:25:20 AM by Mystriss »

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2016, 12:01:28 PM »
She is a definitely a curiosity. I would like to see her come in ^^

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2016, 05:11:08 AM »
I've made a character page separate from this thread for a cleaner look.