You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 12:08:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Shelter From Rain  (Read 379 times)

Offline FlowerTopic starter

• Rumplestiltskin. ❀❀Bunny Goddess❀❀ ♥♥Search Mistress♥♥ ❀❀Introvert ❀❀
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • The blood of the stars flowed in her veins.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Shelter From Rain
« on: September 03, 2016, 10:52:00 PM »

Shelter From Rain
Flower's Boundless Cravings

Current Status :  Selectively Searching

Welcome, soaked traveller.

A maze of lush plots and characters await your exploration. Tread slowly and take care with your step. Make sure to open every door, explore each rabbit hole, and stare unflinchingly down the beaten path rather than recoil from its frigid touch. What beasts stalk the woods might well be worth your temporary uneasiness.

Notes about the Writer

I do my best to respond to my stories at least once every three weeks, usually on weekends. Fair warning, sometimes it extends to a longer wait period as my RL leaves little time for writing. Sad, I know.
Please do not prod me for posts or question my posting habits. I do not have a set posting schedule in which I adhere to. I write within whatever story grabs my attention the most, whenever I get the chance to do so, regardless of how long another story might have been waiting. Forcing myself to write before the words are ready to be fully formulated only results in non-productive writing time.
I write better with people I have open communication and feel comfortable with. I welcome your random messages and will enthusiastically return them with my own horde of silliness.
Ladies, Lords, and Lieges are all welcomed here. I want your brain.
My preferred canvas is to create upon the forum. At this time, I will not roleplay in private messages, messengers, or anywhere else for that matter. Do not request it.
In these ideas, I am willing to write either the male or female role within the story.
I prefer longer posts but am open to shorter ones when the story calls for it.
I thoroughly enjoy collaboration. All of these ideas are open to change as long as the spirit of the concept remains intact.
Please review my post history and O/o's to get a feel for my style as a writer. As a warning, a lot of my O/o's are written for when I write the female character. If you would like previous writing examples of male characters, do not be afraid to ask as I do not mind supplying them.

If you are interested in discussing any ideas, please send me a message rather than replying in this thread.

Thank you.

Other Seeking threads:
Garden of Adam:
Stories where I primarily seek to write the male character
Into the Woods: Stories where I seek to remake fairy tales/ fan fiction

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Shelter From Rain
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 10:52:29 PM »
Table of Contents

Devil, Be Mine (Taken)
Breathe Me (Open)
One Night Too Many (Open)

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 08:27:01 AM by Flower »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 10:52:47 PM »
Taken

Story : The Devil has escaped his prison and taken flight to an unprepared Earth, a land inhabited with what caused his descent from the heavens in the first place. For a time, he takes only pleasure in his surroundings, inhaling the world's decadence with zeal, until fate decides to intervene.

She was supposed to be a bride until her groom decided to cancel at the last moment, leaving her humiliated and jilted at the altar.  In attempt to escape the constant apologetic looks and pity from others, she takes a sporadic trip and finds herself in an unknown land.

One drink leads to another and they share an unforgettable night together. Eventually, they discover this is not the first time their paths have crossed. Neither of them are prepared for the fallout their meeting will cause, both to them and the world.

Setting : Pick a country; any country. Pick a place; any place. I am open to where we place these two. This would be a modern story rather than historical.

Inspiration: Lucifer, Meet Joe Black

Keywords : Fantasy, Modern, Drama, Romance

Seeking : The Devil possesses the ability to be anyone, rich or poor, famous or obscure. Shape him in your image rather than someone else's. His personality should be a little rough around the edges but not outright evil. In other words, I am looking for some redeeming quality within him. There needs to be a reason why she would stick around and not heed that inner voice's warning to run at first sober sighting of him. 

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 08:28:43 AM by Flower »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 10:02:05 PM »

Story : He made a mistake which cost their relationship and has been regretting it ever since. Attempts to regain her trust or even her friendship has all ended in failure. Right now, she has been classified as simply the one who got away (due to his stupidity). It's been about ten years since they've seen each other.

She has focused almost entirely upon her career and given up romantic pursuits. To her annoyance, he pops up in her mind every now and then but she refuses to forgive and forget.

They are both invited to the same event which forces them to interact. It also causes a spark to happen, one which makes them closer than both of them believed possible. A new world unfolds in front of them and it proves to be riddled with passion and danger.

Setting : Preferably a city. They should start out in separate places and eventually make their way to each other.

Inspiration: Sense 8, In Your Eyes

Keywords : Fantasy, Modern, Drama, Romance, Self-Discovery

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 10:35:05 PM »

Story : He used to be a member of the elites. Anything he desired could be obtained within a snap of his fingers. Something changed though to the point where he was no longer happy with his surroundings. He began to act out and rebel. Despite his parents best attempts to subdue him, he resisted and eventually moved away to pursue a life where his parents could not intervene or control him.

She is his earliest memory. Within all of his memories, she can be found somewhere within them. She was his childhood friend, the one who listened and understood the pressure of being perfection. Before he left, he asked her to come with him, like how they always talked about, but she declined.

They only see each other maybe once or twice a year. He went on to become independently successful but is still estranged from his parents. She is the prized possession of her alcohol addicted husband.  Neither of them are happy. An event finally makes them see that what matters most has always been right in front of them.

Setting : It would take place in a city and its respective suburb.

Keywords : Marriage, Divorce, Abuse (Verbal and Potentially Physical), Cheating, Pregnancy, Love, Modern

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 06:29:47 PM »
Taken

Story : She was a young socialite has fled from her family and country to a foreign land in the hopes of finding independence. Life does not play fair though and she quickly discovers that her choices are limited. Marry, take up unseemly work, or become homeless.

He was always away from home though for different reasons. He seeks to expand his research by going directly into the thick of a diseased country where an epidemic is killing without discrimination. One of the requirements to enter the country is to be attached as romance only creates further complications. Unfortunately, he has not met anyone charmed enough by his coldness to risk life and limb in order to accompany him.

They meet each other and fireworks happen though not pretty ones. In fact, they bump heads all of the time until fate gives one final push to tie them together. An unwanted marriage slowly evolves into trust, friendship, and eventually though.

Setting : Pick a country; any country. Pick a place; any place. I am open to where we place these two. This would be a modern or historical story. I prefer historical. Fair warning, I am not a huge history fan but I do my best to accurately represent the era.

Keywords : Romance, Self-Discovery, Betrayal, Modern, Drama

« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 01:21:00 PM by Flower »

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 08:27:53 AM »
'Devil, Be Mine' has been taken.