You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 02:15:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Help me continue this rp? F for M  (Read 256 times)

Online UsaniTopic starter

Help me continue this rp? F for M
« on: September 03, 2016, 01:36:56 PM »

Sadly my rp partner has not been on for quite some time.  And I really loved how this story was going.  So, if anyone is interested please PM me after giving it a read! :)

Online UsaniTopic starter

Re: Help me continue this rp? F for M
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 06:23:20 PM »
So, im just trying to figure out how to explain it.  Basically a 17 year old has the special connection with her art teacher but it's more then love.  Brittany comes from a special family that has unique abilities but her family isnt the only one, there are others out there.  She finds out that Mike (her teacher) actually had met her father a few years before she ever met him.  Turns out Mike is unique as well.  The thing about these types of families is that they always have a significant other then balances them out.  Brittany's father died about a year after him and Mike met and talked.  Her father sensed that Mike was like them as well, so before he died he wrote Mike a letter explaining how Brittany needs him and Mike needs her because they balance each other out.  Brittany has super human strength and sometimes when she's upset it's hard to control her anger and that's where Mike would come in.  He can mentally get into her head and calm her down even its as simple as a whisper in her ear.

Man I hope this all made sense lol!