You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 05:39:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Legal slavery and the unfortunate employee (seeking sub f, NC).  (Read 173 times)

Offline Lady AdelleTopic starter

Legal slavery and the unfortunate employee (seeking sub f, NC).
« on: September 01, 2016, 10:35:13 AM »
A future setting where slavery is legal. The largest corporations control the world and make their own laws. People are slaves without any rights but referred to simply as 'workers'. Everyone in debt is a worker, which is almost everyone except the very upper class which would be mostly the family of the owners of those corporations.

Most people don't really notice the injustice first hand though. Nor do they even hear about any injustice with there being no ordinary media not under the control of the company, perhaps the odd urban myth about what really goes on behind closed doors. They obviously know about it, but it doesn't affect them and feel helpless to change it so they silently ignore it. They receive a salary, can get education, and have reasonably comfortable homes depending on income. The company values them for their work and also have their own internal laws and own internal police. Many laws exist, such as to protect one employee from another, but nothing to protect them from people higher up in the hierarchy. Some slaves are owned in private too, but the upper class pretends to frown upon the mistreatment of slaves. However, as can be imagined, abuses do take place behind closed doors and many have a double standard.

Meet Courtney Burnett. One of the young heiresses and CEO's of the Burnett corporation. One of Courtney's interests is to have one of her trusted assistants pick an unfortunate employee and make that employee into one of her 'personal assistants'. Of course, not an offer anyone would refuse when it comes from the woman who holds their life in the palm of her hand.

This time the unfortunate employee called to her office is a middle class 39 year old single mother with an 18 year old daughter.

I'd be playing Courtney and perhaps some other characters depending on how involved the story would get, you'd play the mother and possibly her daughter.

If this sounds fun give me a message for more details or to discuss! :) I'd like to play this just over private messages here on E. I really like a lot of different kinks, both soft and hard, and it would be nice if you're open to that too. :)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 11:50:23 AM by Lady Adelle »