Other ideas: Random and Sundry

Started by Gnomez, December 09, 2008, 11:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnomez

1. An arranged marriage- This is a universal scenario that can be used in any time period. I have a preference for playing high-born characters, where this is usually common practice anyways. I want to set up a time period for this with the other player, but I essentially want very little to be known about each other characters in order to add authenticity to the RP.

2. The Summoning of Sexuality- Essentially, I'm looking for a male to play a deflowering RP. However, I want it to become a sub/dom situation in which the male starts to teach her the pleasures of being dominated over. And if she resists, he simply stimulates her, for, after all, he knows exactly how to make her respond.

3. The Capture of the Border Wife- Set in Renaissance time period on the England/Scotland border. A English heiress is betrothed to a knight that the king seeks to reward. What is unknown is that this knight had an illicit relationship with a Scottish lord's sister. She became with child, and he killed her in order to keep it quiet. Word got out, so as restitution, the Border lord sought to kill him. Finding the knight within the estate's chapel during the wedding ceremony, he asks for the knight to come outside and duel. Like a coward, the knight asks for sanctuary, and it is given. So...since he cannot kill him, the Border Lord decides to take his pretty heiress back over to Scotland. This RP can either become a romance, or something darker. 

4. A well-manner Turkish slave finds her newest master to not be a usual being. He is the Greek God of War, Ares, descended into the flesh. Actually, it turns out that the pantheon of Greek Gods were naught but very powerful magicians. Still, she is now in place to satisfy his voracious appetite for female flesh. (Can be a harem style RP, so other females could be found.)

5. A twisted family has been incestuous for years. The DeBrentagne family sought to keep thier bloodlines the purest. Each generation was comprised of one boy and girl child, which would reproduce with one another. The years have caused impotence in one of the female, and Guy and Vanna are determined to not let their family die out. So, they find a pretty lass whom they make into Guy's bride. However, they believe that in order for a child to be properly sired, both of them must be present at the time of conception. (I would be playing Aurora, the bride.)

Let me know if you're interested.
\"...Amongst the pit of feet and hands, below the hell of shifting sands, There we shall wait for him, to purge us of our plastic sin.\"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24355.0 <Lightswitch.