You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 11:50:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Let's Have Some Fun (M seeking anyone)  (Read 389 times)

Offline PainlessTopic starter

Let's Have Some Fun (M seeking anyone)
« on: August 28, 2016, 09:42:56 AM »
Let me preface this by saying, I joined a few years ago, started a lot of RPs, and then crashed and burned as a result of trying to juggle all of them along with schoolwork. Now I'm older, with a consistent schedule, far less stress, and a much better idea of my actual abilities. But if you recognize me from way back then, feel free to PM me, whether it's to try to start something up again or call me a jerk for disappearing.

I've tried to update my ons and offs to reflect any changes in my tastes. Still, I'm up for plenty and very open to new ideas, so it never hurts to ask.

If you're interested, PM me, do not post in this thread.

I'm full up on roleplays for the moment. You can still PM me if you've got an idea, as things often slow down or fall through, but I'll be more likely to say no.

Who I play:
I near universally play dom male characters in stories with a high ratio of smut to plot, but otherwise D/s elements aren't required. I don't play sexually submissive characters, whether that's character who submit voluntarily or made to submit. I don't want to play female characters unless it's in an established universe where it would make sense. I'm fine playing side characters as needed, but I'll only play a single focus character. I write third-person limited, past tense.

Who I'm looking to play with:
I'm fine with partners and partner characters of any gender. Your character should be a sub (in the context of the story, personality wise they can be as dominant or submissive as you wish) or not participate in D/s. Third person past tense is a requirement, third person limited preferred but not mandatory. And of course, all the standard things that make for a good roleplayer: communication, creativity, and a willingness to workshop the story before and during.

What kind of roleplay I'm looking for:
I'm mostly looking for plot/character driven stories, with sex scenes where it would make sense, and the slow build of romance that would fit in that context. For roleplays that are centered around sex, there still needs to be some plot to break up the sex scenes and keep things interesting. I'm mostly interested in original stories, outside of a select few fandoms. I mostly enjoy modern and near future settings, with the occasional fantasy or post-apocalypse thrown in for variety. I'm happy to play through board posts or PMs. My posts are generally 300 words minimum, and I'll try to match or exceed the length of your last post for my reply. Longer posts are a plus. You can expect one reply per day from me.

That's introductions out of the way. And now, on to the good stuff.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 06:37:08 PM by Painless »

Re: Let's Have Some Fun (M seeking anyone)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 09:44:26 AM »
Plots (Under Construction):

Human Enhancement:
After a serious incident, my character has lost at least one limb. But he's given a second chance in the form of a new cybernetic replacement. Allegedly it will eventually feel even better than the real thing, but right now it feels like dead weight. Fortunately, he has your character to help him. A technician, physical therapist, or just an old friend turned live-in assistant, what's supposed to be a purely professional relationship gradually turns into a romantic one.

My character has had a grudge against your character for a while. Maybe she's deliberately screwed him over, maybe she's just made some mistakes that happened to splash back on him. Regardless, when he spots her in a compromising position, he's quick to take advantage. She starts getting anonymous messages, starting with a very incriminating video of her, with threats to post it on social media and send it to everyone she knows, unless she does exactly as the messenger says. Each request is dirtier and more intense than the last, and with each one, his blackmail file grows, until he's confident enough to reveal himself. I'm thinking of a school/college setting for this one, but I could be convinced to make it the workplace, or something else entirely.

Demon's Souls/Dark Souls/Bloodborne

These fandoms can use one of my plots, one of your plots, or we can work out an idea together.

I'm not entirely opposed to working in other established universes, as long as I'm familiar with them, but the fandoms listed are what I'm really craving at the moment.

Active RPs (6/5):

Human Augmentation
The Bodyguard
Out of Time
Enslaving an Activist

Inactive RPs (7+ days with no reply)

Human Perspective
Worst Roommate Ever
OmniTech: We're Everywhere
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 10:53:11 AM by Painless »

Re: Let's Have Some Fun (M seeking anyone)
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 07:04:49 PM »
Update: Added "Blackmail".

Re: Let's Have Some Fun (M seeking anyone, currently craving bondage/NC)
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 03:24:51 PM »
Updated what I'm currently seeking